HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

bigbyte said:
because us is sleeping as of now.. nad they have realised that startin Monday .. stores will have enough stocks at $99. So no need to pay extra.

Hmm, you think so? The Amazon, OD, BB, Staples sales got cleaned out in a few minutes.. And I don't really trust B&N to stock so many TouchPads. Why would they? They have their own Nook right?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kuduku said:
all for whom i have ordered
dont worry i will forward packet from NY itself
It will not come to me
I will tell SNS to do the same and its possible
had already asked them the same

I don't really understand mate. Forward packet from NY, what does that mean?
And Agantuk, thank you, I can breathe easier now. First time I'm getting something of this value from the US, so a bit nervous. :)

techpal

I will forward it from NY

I will give SNS your address

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

all 4 for whom i ordered money not deducted

so waiting

I've used paypal and got a mail from paypal saying.. money will be deducted only if B&N process the order :)

But others were charged like BB, MC and HP :(

JT_daniel said:
First time I'm getting something of this value from the US, so a bit nervous. :)

Understandable, but as long as you buy from a reputed seller, there shouldn't be a concern. I would be more concerned buying from a LetsBuy as opposed to buying from a BestBuy

Guys for whom i ordered

There is no use in giving me your SNS address

I have already ordered with mine

Before the packet reaches NY

I will tell SNS to send this orders number with that USPS shipping to send to

techpal

and others

So SNS will deliver it to your house

you pay duty and shipping

You will have to just deposit 5550 to me

hope you get it now

I am just waiting for the money to be deducted

What's the status of Best Buy orders? My status is showing " Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days", and it can't be cancelled. Does this mean I'll receive it at my SnS address? Or should I order one from B&N to be safe?

People are getting errors in their orders, saying "Order cannot be processed". But nobody knows why. Maybe they're taking in more orders than they can handle? Or maybe some payment error? We don't know.. So just be careful guys

letmein said:
What's the status of Best Buy orders? My status is showing " Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days", and it can't be cancelled. Does this mean I'll receive it at my SnS address? Or should I order one from B&N to be safe?

It says the same for me too. :( Just ordered one from B&N an hour back to be safe.

Back