HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

B&N is STILL live. And Slickdeals has slowed down. LOL!

So Slickdeals is powered by unavailability. The more available the item is, the less buzz it generates. Business tip for the day. :)

So should I cancel the deal on Amazon(since they can't process my card) and try B&N? Or there is some other way? Shopandship address is working on B&N?

Shopabroadonline.com live quote comes out to be 6923 Rs as of now (shipped to your home ofcourse). I think its pretty good. Some people here got phone numbers of the higher authorities in shopabroad and I think if you give them a call they can order on a priority basis and even arrange in bulk and may be reduce the price further? What say?

Good idea, we can tell them that the competitors are giving it for 7k ~ 7.5k in total, so considering the cost is around 5.5k, we could ask them to blanket all of the HP TouchPad buyers into a charge of 1.5-2k. And ask them for some more discount of course. :) Can somebody call Anuradha or Karan if you have their number? Tell them atleast 20-30 tablets will be coming from TE alone..

I'm sending them a mail now.

I called Anuradha...she said she would work out a deal by end of day..

But I dint know about competitors are giving it for 7k ~ 7.5k in total so dint tell her that.

Back