HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

arjun123 said:
Dial (022)28512884 and use extension 139 to talk to sanjay ghoshal the helpful guy. Get all details like duty free gift, bulk order and the final price figured out. Note: Do let him know that the live quote says 6823 bucks so provide the best possible price and place the order immediately.

what if the product goes out of stock ? I got to know that the purchase team comes only after 2.30 pm IST.

Yup if its ppo no free gift thingys.

And they are waiting for the carze to blow over before ordering the hp tabs for us it seems.

Saiyan said:
^yeah, any reason ? Thinking of using shopyourworld.com. What say ?

Never used shopyourworld.com! How much are they quoting for it?

And if the Purchase team comes only at 2:30, I think that might be too late, considering the deal went live at 10:00 in the morning..

bigbyte said:
you paid using paypal or using CC info directly?.. And what was the billing address you gave?

Used Paypal. SnS as shipping address and my Indian address as billing! My card was charged nearly 90 mins after the order was placed.

Pat said:
Used Paypal. SnS as shipping address and my Indian address as billing! My card was charged nearly 90 mins after the order was placed.

Same here, but paypal account info doesn't reflects the charge and order status at B & N shows unable to process.

I ordered around 11:15 AM and current status shows "In Process: Not Yet Shipped"

memnom said:
guys i have one more extra 16gb, let me know if someones interested.

Whats your order status saying?

JT_daniel said:
Never used shopyourworld.com! How much are they quoting for it?

And if the Purchase team comes only at 2:30, I think that might be too late, considering the deal went live at 10:00 in the morning..

Just called ICC and they said the same thing. Sanjay and the Purchase Team will come only at 2! :(

Pat said:
I ordered around 11:15 AM and current status shows "In Process: Not Yet Shipped"

Whats your order status saying?

I ordered an hour before that and it still gives me the same status. No charge in my credit card yet. :(

They are speculating it's limited quantity per household too, but it doesn't say so in any of the T&C of BN.

Back