HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

Anybody knows if I can still try to pay for the order placed few hours ago on amazon using a different card? Even though the deal is dead now they will ship my touchpad if I can successfully complete the payment using a different card now?

my BN order still says this: Your expected ship date will be updated approximately 60 minutes after order placement.

EDIT: Ah well, BN is dead for me.

arjun123 said:
Anybody knows if I can still try to pay for the order placed few hours ago on amazon using a different card? Even though the deal is dead now they will ship my touchpad if I can successfully complete the payment using a different card now?

Yes, you can still pay by adding new credit card and new billing address with that, i did it half an hour ago and my order status changed from "not yet shipped" to "shipping soon"

I think i should wait for reasonable deals in ebay.com. These stupid sites were not honoring the orders and top of that, they charge the amount in CC :(.

Now HP, MC and BN all have to refund the money and my CC limit gone down:( Still waiting for BB, hope that also typical American company and cancel my order :(

Yeah those who haven't got a shipping mail /charged yet but is "in process" are backordered. When more shipments come in, they will fill these up, in a first come first serve basis. :(

smnrock said:
I think i should wait for reasonable deals in ebay.com. These stupid sites were not honoring the orders and top of that, they charge the amount in CC :(.

Now HP, MC and BN all have to refund the money and my CC limit gone down:( Still waiting for BB, hope that also typical American company and cancel my order :(

same here

but hoping BB ships

ok, i had placed an order with shopyourworld earlier today for Rs.7100. I got an mail from them saying

Congratulations! Order XXXXXXX4XX has been purchased!

Item Type: Laptops

Item Description: HP Tablet

From: HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory, WiFi 1.2GHz - Black, Hewlett-Packard - Barnes & Noble

has been purchased and will be shipped to our U.S. warehouse by the U.S. retailer. Once we receive the item in our U.S. warehouse, we will ship it to you and you should receive the item within 3-5 business days from the date we receive the item in our U.S. warehouse.

The item will be shipped to you at:

Address No.xxx,xxxx Street, blah blah

You can track your package online at www.shopabroadonline.com using your order number.

Thank you for shopping with Shop Abroad.

else where my direct B&N order says

Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S.

but they have charged my card. I will be calling them in few minutes.

Saiyan said:
ok, i had placed an order with shopyourworld earlier today for Rs.7100. I got an mail from them saying

else where my direct B&N order says

but they have charged my card. I will be calling them in few minutes.

Its shopabroad and not shop your world. Also I think your order will be safe if shopabroad team placed the order before B&N started cancelling otherwise they will also get the cancellation mail soon.

BTW I am still contemplating payment for my Amazon purchase. It will come out to be around 7K+. If this thing is going to remain in stock for coming days then I also have shopyourworld.com price for 6300 Rs. Highly confusing.

Friends.. don't order from B & N.. if paid from CC, though your payment will be reversed, but you'll still loose money in money conversion charges and taxes and foreign currency markup. Juts like many people suffered while their order from prepaymania was cancelled. If paid from paypal, no problems AFAIK.

Ok i've also placed a order using paypal on B&N via shopabroadonline
Lets see if it works, i used the PPO address.

Status shows In Process:Not Yet Shipped

arjun123 said:
Its shopabroad and not shop your world. Also I think your order will be safe if shopabroad team placed the order before B&N started cancelling otherwise they will also get the cancellation mail soon.

BTW I am still contemplating payment for my Amazon purchase. It will come out to be around 7K+. If this thing is going to remain in stock for coming days then I also have shopyourworld.com price for 6300 Rs. Highly confusing.

SYW and shopabroad are two different entities
I think he meant SYW only
shopabroad will not give the seller tracking or order number

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

so ebay collapse is on

179+12 shipping has changed to 179 free shipping

Back