kuduku said:
SYW and shopabroad are two different entities
I think he meant SYW only
shopabroad will not give the seller tracking or order number

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

so ebay collapse is on
179+12 shipping has changed to 179 free shipping
Judging by what he quoted its shopabroad-

Congratulations! Order XXXXXXX4XX has been purchased!

Item Type: Laptops

Item Description: HP Tablet

From: HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory, WiFi 1.2GHz - Black, Hewlett-Packard - Barnes & Noble
has been purchased and will be shipped to our U.S. warehouse by the U.S. retailer. Once we receive the item in our U.S. warehouse, we will ship it to you and you should receive the item within 3-5 business days from the date we receive the item in our U.S. warehouse.

The item will be shipped to you at:

Address No.xxx,xxxx Street, blah blah
You can track your package online at www.shopabroadonline.com using your order number.
Thank you for shopping with Shop Abroad.

BTW should I go ahead with Amazon payment? About 115$ + shopandship charges + duties and its still a good deal, right?

JT_daniel said:
Ahh, excellent. Cmon crazy US people, since you've been hoarding these, flood the market with these!!

This is a classic case of one of the ways inflation happens. Hoard the stuff, create artificial demand, keep changing hands, and finally sell a stuff for much more than its original price.

techpal said:
Ya i did but order status shows Unable to process. So doubt will get.

Hmm.. B&N still seems to be allowing to order. I guess the cancellation mail comes later. They must be thinking they are ready when America wakes up. Guess what, America doesn't get a single piece when they wake up :D

Speaking in retrospect, that extra 40$ (since I got charged 116 and 118$ in BB and BN) is just around 2k. Including shipping etc, the total still comes down to 9k which is still a pretty good deal, if we didn't know about the 99$ deal. :p

Last updated: August 22, 2011, 4:57 AM EST

Your expected ship date will be available approximately 60 minutes from the time you placed your order.

We will also send you email(s) as your order status is updated.

30 Minutes remaining to get me a Ship date :clap:

JT_daniel said:
Speaking in retrospect, that extra 40$ (since I got charged 116 and 118$ in BB and BN) is just around 2k. Including shipping etc, the total still comes down to 9k which is still a pretty good deal, if we didn't know about the 99$ deal. :p

or even the $50 deal which was with discount.

back in 30 minutes after having a bath, haven't even bathed since morning, searching for this deal... :ashamed:

Tried using the HDFC Netsafe card on Amazon and the payment got through. Status says "shipping soon" now. Since this is my first ShopandShip purchase can anybody tell me what else I need to do now to enable smooth transaction (like sending invoice etc to shopandship)? BTW Since I already got an epad, netbook and mobile recently I may not be using this touchpad at all. :)

arjun123 said:
Tried using the HDFC Netsafe card on Amazon and the payment got through. Status says "shipping soon" now. Since this is my first ShopandShip purchase can anybody tell me what else I need to do now to enable smooth transaction (like sending invoice etc to shopandship)? BTW Since I already got an epad, netbook and mobile recently I may not be using this touchpad at all. :)

Give me then....

I jus tchecked amazon.om and the prices are 249+... what is the price at which you are buying it???? Can u please provide the link

kuduku said:
relax guys
just wait for America to get up
ebay is as such flooded with 160
will come down

LOL, check out slickdeals. A part of America hasn't even slept. They are on the line with Macmall for 2 hours now since apparently they are taking orders at the new prices, and the customer service agents are super pissed with all the load at this time

Back