HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

Sorry Kuduku, I thought you were on the phone ordering another one from Mcmall.. :)

And those whose orders have still not been cancelled at BM and have the same status, you might be backordered if you were real quick (around 10 AM-ish). They have more supplies coming in, so there's still a small chance..

Update from Shop and Ship. Just spoke to Karan. These guys are truly professional in their dealings.

Now to the main part. No discounts Mail below

1) You can register on shop and ship . there is a lifetime membership fee it includes shipping from us , uk and china . let me know if you wish to register now so, I can help you out.

2) For the cost of the product you need to pay to the supplier and then provide him with our office address. we will help you to bring the product to your home within 5-7 business days.

3) The shipping charges are 10$ for the 1st 500gms and 8$ for every subsequent 500gms + 10.3%(service tax). Assuming the hp touch pad (16gb) weighs below 2kgs. The shipping charges will be 1725 INR( including taxes)

4) Assuming the hp touch pad (16gb) costs you 100 usd the duty charges will be approx..1000 INR hence the total cost of the touch pad will be approx.…7300 INR.

JT_daniel said:
Sorry Kuduku, I thought you were on the phone ordering another one from Mcmall.. :)

And those whose orders have still not been cancelled at BM and have the same status, you might be backordered if you were real quick (around 10 AM-ish). They have more supplies coming in, so there's still a small chance..

No buddy dont have that much patience to hold a phone for 2 hours

Plus CC limit is over

transferred money but will take time

so sitting idle

If i dont get it on BM then i will take from ebay

not more than 130 for 16GB

prices will tumble

agantuk said:
Update from Shop and Ship. Just spoke to Karan. These guys are truly professional in their dealings.

Now to the main part. No discounts Mail below

Forgot to add. The moment I said 'HP Touchpad', Karan was like, 'Oh we have been getting many many enquiries'. And even as I was asking something else, he said 'two more mails on the Touchpad'. :D Looks like TE has been attacking SnS today :p

JT_daniel said:
Yeah but they should reduce the shipping charges a bit.. :(

yup,shipping charges is high due to 2kg weight, the total cost will be around 8k coz its 100$+5$shipping+9$ NY tax, some more people should call anuradha and ask for discounts :p

Interestingly, the amount has been charged from my Credit card through Paypal, the status at paypal still shows as pending.....

LOL. Folks on slickdeal are pissed off at B & N. Here is a quote

"Hi Barnes and Noble. Please look at this order you canceled for a couple of HP Touchpads. Now look at my order history. Long, ain't it? Now look at the canceled order again, and look at my order history. Look at my membership number. Look up, look down. You're on a horse. You've lost a profitable customer."

Back