HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

The weight is 3.1 pounds[hp official site reference], comes to 1.42kgs. so should be around 1200rs for shipping atleast according to karan.

@agantuk, one of the best posts at slickdeal :)

Yes!!!

Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S.

But if i click on order details In Process: Not Yet Shipped

:mad::mad: It means its will not come through right?

Can Kuduku confirm your status if it says anything else.

Well, Karan was like 'we have small margins here', which I don't dispute, but then they have volumes. I asked him to bundle up all TE orders in one big pack, and he was still not convinced. He wanted a '10 kg+' pack to be able to give discounts.

For a comparison, I got a quote of 44 USD (cheapest) for shipping this from US to India via USPS.

memnom said:
The weight is 3.1 pounds[hp official site reference], comes to 1.42kgs. so should be around 1200rs for shipping atleast according to karan.

@agantuk, one of the best posts at slickdeal :)

If the hp shipping weight is 1.42 kgs.. then SNS weight will be surely touch 1700-1800 gms. Their weighing system is little liberal on their side. :)

agantuk said:
Well, Karan was like 'we have small margins here', which I don't dispute, but then they have volumes. I asked him to bundle up all TE orders in one big pack, and he was still not convinced. He wanted a '10 kg+' pack to be able to give discounts.

For a comparison, I got a quote of 44 USD (cheapest) for shipping this from US to India via USPS.

Each touchpad with packing will be around 3.6 pounds=1.63KG and i am sure they will charge 2KG for this, they can easily give some discounts on shipping charge or atleast round off to 1.5KG

Some good news for those whose BB orders haven't moved-

"For BB orders...If you are not able to cancel your order and the status reads "ships in 0 - 1 days" ....I just called BB this morning and they say that the orders will ship today."

From slickdeals of course :p

JT_daniel said:
Some good news for those whose BB orders haven't moved-

"For BB orders...If you are not able to cancel your order and the status reads "ships in 0 - 1 days" ....I just called BB this morning and they say that the orders will ship today."

From slickdeals of course :p

BB not open still opens 8 am EST

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

5 minutes to go on BB support

trying to talk to a CC rep

it opens 8am or 0830 est ?

yes got through .....................

next rep will be shortly

let me talk then will update

holding for a rep