HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

kuduku said:
FU sales department comes at 0830 am

What she told was the billing address is the problem

sales will have to authenticate it or sorts

billing address was Indian

possible to put a word with them and tell that it'll be the case many such orders ? I guess my order is also stuck because of that.

I was planning on calling them from here :lol: Guess it'll be a bad idea :p

And how exactly would they verify an Indian CC? And as for Billing address I had used their TX Houston address, how did you use your address Kuduku?

geturchiru said:
Can we change the shipping address after placing the orders on Amazon or on BB. Needless to say items not yet shipped

My BB order still says processing and doesn't let me cancel/modify anything now.

kuduku said:
FU sales department comes at 0830 am
What she told was the billing address is the problem
sales will have to authenticate it or sorts
billing address was Indian

Oh you had called B&N's CC! A few posts back you said BB mate, so I was confused. So they have to verify the addresses in the Indian credit card? Any idea how they will do that?

Just woke up and this is what i see. Left the thread on page 26 and now i am on page 45 :O
Congrats to whoever got their orders processed. And yes Americans are not sleeping, not at least for this deal. If you check on slickdeals forum people must have been awake whole night (from last 2 days) just to lay hands on these.
Slickdeals thread is jumping like anything.

raksrules said:
Just woke up and this is what i see. Left the thread on page 26 and now i am on page 45 :O

Congrats to whoever got their orders processed. And yes Americans are not sleeping, not at least for this deal. If you check on slickdeals forum people must have been awake whole night (from last 2 days) just to lay hands on these.

Slickdeals thread is jumping like anything.

Whats the status of your amazon order? mine is "shipping soon"

Back