HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

Guys how to place orders using Shopabroadonline or shopandship? One has to register with these sites & is it paid?

Total noobie when it comes ot shop from abroad!

Haha yeah that's hilarious. They're prepared to wait for 2 hours on the phone (!! !! !!) to get through MacMall and place an order. *crazy*

Not saying I wouldn't do it too though. Its been 3 days of constant refreshing, searching, reading, headaches and almost giving up each time. :)

lida said:
I jus tchecked amazon.om and the prices are 249+... what is the price at which you are buying it???? Can u please provide the link
I already ordered at night when price was 99$ + shipping + tax to NY, the total was 115$ but my debit card couldn't be processed, I updated the Card details with Netsafe card and status changed to shipping soon now.

Give me then....
Let it arrive first and then we will see :D I may use it if total comes out to be less than 7k. ;)

teche said:
Guys how to place orders using Shopabroadonline or shopandship? One has to register with these sites & is it paid?

Total noobie when it comes ot shop from abroad!

Shoparoadonline is free to register, you need to first put the request to purchase any item here. They will come up with the total price quotation, then you can make the payment to them and in turn they will buy directly from the seller and deliver to your doorstep.

Shopandship has different process. You need to register first, their usual fees is around 40$ but you can use discount coupon and register yourself at 5$. After registration, they will provide you their US, UK address. Now whenever you want to purchase, you need to mention that address and then they will forward the item to you.

Hope you got the basic idea..

Experienced gurus, please correct me if I am wrong.....

Ordered one around 11:30 on B&N. Just waiting for my cancellation email to come! :p

PS: Yesterday was one of the few days in this year when I didn't browse TE or other tech websites.. :mad:

I think the title should be changed from " hp touchpad @best buy for 100$" to "HP Touchpad, deals at lowest price".

What all you say?

honest1 said:
Shoparoadonline is free to register, you need to first put the request to purchase any item here. They will come up with the total price quotation, then you can make the payment to them and in turn they will buy directly from the seller and deliver to your doorstep.

Shopandship has different process. You need to register first, their usual fees is around 40$ but you can use discount coupon and register yourself at 5$.

Thanks a ton, yes that clears the basics. So which of the two gives better/cheaper quotes? On the outset, Shopabroadonline looks better due to free registration.

Do these sites accept payments through DEBIT cards?

Anyone ordered the HP Touchpad from any of the two today?

kuduku said:
Fingers crossed

no cancellation still for BN

Seems my 4 orders will get through

No money deducted still for 2 orders

WOW great :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

teche said:
Thanks a ton, yes that clears the basics. So which of the two gives better/cheaper quotes? On the outset, Shopabroadonline looks better due to free registration.

Do these sites accept payments through DEBIT cards?

Anyone ordered the HP Touchpad from any of the two today?

Shopabroad accepts Netbanking/debit/creditcards.

Shopabroadonline probably supports various payment methods. Shopandship only accepts CC. Yes shopabroadonline has no registration but a bit expensive if you compare it with shopandship. It really depends how many orders you intend to place.

Also on the same lines of shopandship, ICCWorld also provides you with US shipping address with no registration fees. I havent tried shopandship but have used ICC, I am satisfied with their services though sometimes I have faced delays.

kuduku said:
Fingers crossed

no cancellation still for BN

Seems my 4 orders will get through

No money deducted still for 2 orders

+1 No cancellation on my order for 1 but no money is deducted or any changes on the status :(

honest1 said:
I placed the order at 10:15 AM at BN, no cancellation mail till now. Order status showing as Unable to process.....

Same as mine, what does your shipping bag shows? mine shows 0 items

Back