HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

nash8789 said:
I called Anuradha...she said she would work out a deal by end of day..

But I dint know about competitors are giving it for 7k ~ 7.5k in total so dint tell her that.

6923 Rs from ICC's shopabroadonline

its not duty free ?

ICC one

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

SNS shipping charges are more after 500 gms

so we should ask SNS to give better rates

their one kg is $18 and competitor $16 and even lower thereafter

kuduku said:
its not duty free ?
ICC one

Nope. I don't have a US credit card. If anyone does please get me one as duty free gift. :)
Item price + local shipping + taxes

RS. 5,064.88

Int'l Shipping RS. 874.00

Duty, Taxes & fees RS. 983.92

TOTAL RS. 6,923.00

I think there is 100 Rs off code somewhere too so 6823 Rs and definitely it can further be reduced by calling sanjay ghoshal. So who is calling? :)

Heard some unpleasant news. B&N has a history of recording IP addresses and canceling orders that come from Non-US IP addresses. They do this a lot with international Nook purchases, apparently.

I'm a bit discouraged now. B&N's non-US IP thing and BB's freight forwarding policy - Both are conspiring against me. :(

varkey said:
Did any one try placing an order with ICC ShopAbroad? Will they place the order immediately?

That's the problem mate, they don't place the order immediately. When it was live at OD, they gave me a quote of 7980 Rupees, but they won't place the order immediately since they have to confirm the receipt of our money, then communicate with the US guys to buy it for us. Needless to say, the deal was over 4-5 minutes after I got the quote. :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Saiyan said:
Order didn't go through for me :(

When had you placed the order? On B&N right?

memnom said:
Guys got the contact no off ICC guy?

And could the package be marked gift by using their ppo service?

Dial (022)28512884 and use extension 139 to talk to sanjay ghoshal the helpful guy. Get all details like duty free gift, bulk order and the final price figured out. Note: Do let him know that the live quote says 6823 bucks so provide the best possible price and place the order immediately.

No PPO gift option not possible

Believe me made purchased worth 20k this month itself

Duty free only with shopabroad and the quote business is very slow

Back