HTC One Series Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-= - - - - - - - -- - -

EDIT : Wrong info
<

guys is it confirmed tht one s will be released in India ??

cuz i read somewhere tht is is probable tht htc one s will skip our mother India
rolleye17.gif

plus i srsly hope if it releases here the price is ~ 25k ..
234.gif

guys is it confirmed tht one s will be released in India ??

cuz i read somewhere tht is is probable tht htc one s will skip our mother India
rolleye17.gif

plus i srsly hope if it releases here the price is ~ 25k ..
234.gif

it will definitely land here. they are just getting rid of sensation stocks
<

_

Just got the HTC One V yesterday to replace my Nokia 5800. So far I am loving this phone. Just a bit concerned about the battery though but that might be because I have not been able to leave my phone alone since it is new. Today it discharged in 7 hours.

Do remember though you get only ~12GB on memory(I think some ~3GB is reserved for system), with no extension capability on HTC One S.

If that's fine for you then go for it.

Lol. If someone wants it i can get it for you at that price give or take a grand.People over at forums abroad are already selling for this kinda pricing. Sometimes the box has been opened but the phone is unused. At other times the box is sealed pack.

I am pretty content with my 4s and other devices that i have been using. I just ordered a One-X to play with for 32.5k.

Lol. If someone wants it i can get it for you at that price give or take a grand.People over at forums abroad are already selling for this kinda pricing. Sometimes the box has been opened but the phone is unused. At other times the box is sealed pack.

I am pretty content with my 4s and other devices that i have been using. I just ordered a One-X to play with for 32.5k.

To play with ??
chair.gif
damn !! and here i am arranging fr pennies
cry.gif
and waiting fr one s to release in india and searching fr a news tht shows some hope
4df8c89b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back