HTC One Series Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddharth.beam

Disciple
Mar 3, 2012
I just got my HTC one x replaced due to a dead pixel on screen

so people better check before purchasing the ONE X .

here are the pics of my new HTC one x (black) earlier one was white

i think black is more decent than white basically its not black its grey and much cooler than white one
cool43.gif
. white one was difficult to handle it was getting dirty on daily use & that was really irritating.

HTC ONE X (black or grey)
rolleye17.gif

img0074afj.jpg

img0073av.jpg

img0072ao.jpg

HTC ONE X (white) which got replaced

img0071ao.jpg

& now i am broke
gap.gif

cooleagle

Adept
Sep 20, 2011
#[member='siddharth.beam] Did HTC replace your handset that too with of a different colour from the original ? You are lucky, for how many days did you use the previous one ?

rdst_1

Skilled
May 10, 2009
Lol. It is just a way of expression. In the end these are all toys , aren't they.
ohyeah.gif

And i don't lose much since i keep changing phones often. I guess everyone can afford to spend a 2-3 grand a month on themselves.

hahahari

Adept
May 17, 2009
Bangalore/Chennai
grouptable.com
^Buy a phone, keep it for a year and sell it at arnd 10k loss. Thats my mantra baby. The money saved goes for food and a whole lot of booze.

To each his own I guess. But yes, everyone is allowed to splurge on themself
<

siddharth.beam

Disciple
Mar 3, 2012
#[member='siddharth.beam] Did HTC replace your handset that too with of a different colour from the original ? You are lucky, for how many days did you use the previous one ?

I Only used the set for 4 to 5 days max

the service center just provided me with a broken handset with a DOA seal on it & some paper work to get it exchanged from the respective buyer from whom i have purchased handset from. earlier i was planning to get a store credit then purchase S3 but after many thought i came to conclusion that s3 look ugly & for investing that much it should have a look of that value not a look of a cheap phone .

rdst_1

Skilled
May 10, 2009
^Buy a phone, keep it for a year and sell it at arnd 10k loss. Thats my mantra baby. The money saved goes for food and a whole lot of booze.

To each his own I guess. But yes, everyone is allowed to splurge on themself
<

I hear you man. I am going to do the same with my iPhone. But there are so many droids to try out and most of the time I get really good trade options on US forums so all I end up with are the SNS costs. Also there are many phones that are exclusive in the States and are never launched over here. Getting a Nitro HD soon too. I have heard the screen rivals that of an iPhone considering LG are the ones that make the Retina Display.

Nov 24, 2011
Delhi
guys a bad news
cry.gif
.. mailed HTC regarding the launch of One S and this is what i got as reply

"Thank you for choosing HTC.

We are dedicated in providing you the best quality service and answering your questions and concerns.

As per your email, we understand that you want to know when does HTC One S will going to launch in India.

We will surely assist you with it.

In this regard, we would like to inform you that as of now we don't have any information regarding the launched of the HTC One S in India. As there are no plans yet to released HTC One S in India and we don't want to give you any false information.

If it will released in India then you will get the information on our website and our facebook page.

Click on the link for our website : http://www.htc.com/in/

Click on the link for our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/htc

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to email us or call us at our contact center 1800-266-3566, Mon to Sun – 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Ashraf"

guess i have to stick around with my blade for 4 - 5 mnths more ..
rolleye17.gif

Roxtin

Skilled
May 29, 2007
I bought HTC One V yesterday but I am observing strange screen brightness issue on Auto. The screen keeps dimming and getting bright while I am working on it not sure what is causing this as there is no change in the ambient light/sleep standby mode as it is being worked on.

Also the images captured in low light are not impressive even with BSI sensor and HTC ImageChip.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Mar 17, 2005
Class M Planet
What is replacement policy of HTC in India? Specifically for One series as I see couple of people here got theirs replaced here. How long you had to wait?
I got One X with all sorts of issues (white one as well).
3 dead pixel out of box. Glowing screen issue as shown below in the youtube video.

HTC One X build issues - YouTube
Extremely disappointed with the quality control. Pisses me off when a phone costing 36k is having major issues like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.