HTC One Series Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see any reason why Samsung will price drop anything. S2 is selling like hotcakes at 29k.

30k for S2, 35k for HTC I'm guessing 37-38 for a quad core galaxy s3. I think htc will be hurt if S3 is priced 2 or 3 grand above it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Will HTC One V be availble for ~15k in 1-2 months of release ? Pre Order at Flipkart is 18.5k
<
Shouldn't price be lower than MRP ?

^^ Seems like mobiles have slotted their upper end more agressively, hence the No.2 will be priced between 25-30k. But yeah I would really hjope the price falls to atleast 25k - 26k...

^^ Seems like mobiles have slotted their upper end more agressively, hence the No.2 will be priced between 25-30k. But yeah I would really hjope the price falls to atleast 25k - 26k...

Wait for Samsung to release its new line up, if they price their Galaxy handsets in direct competition with these then expect a cut on this HTC lineup.

BTW One S is a pretty good 'one' save the Pentile variety of display used and has performance according to initial reviews which can put other dual-cores to shame.

Shortly GSMArena will review this handset which should provide some clues, so keep an eye out if you are interested.
<

the MRP on the box of ONE X is 42999, it was previously expected that the MRP will be 38999 and thus retailers were taking pre-orders in the 34-35k range, however once the official MRP became known, the prices were jacked up to 37k in most shops.

the MRP of ONE V is 22999 and the lowest street price right now is around 17-17.2k

^^ Yeah, and no phone in the 25k range either
<
Hoping for the S3 to launch fast, as that should bring the current upcoming mobiles on table for more clarity. I am keeping my fingers crossed for HTC One S though..

Don't see any reason why Samsung will price drop anything. S2 is selling like hotcakes at 29k.

30k for S2, 35k for HTC I'm guessing 37-38 for a quad core galaxy s3. I think htc will be hurt if S3 is priced 2 or 3 grand above it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Also Samsung had released Skyrocket not too long ago in the US. What I personally believe is that they'll tease around for a while and create a lot of hype for the S3. They would also like to see what Apple has to offer.

But then again HTC has released their flagship and it may hurt Samsung if they launch S3 too late. Let's see how it unfolds.

i am wondering if Galaxy Nexus will be launched in India or not?

For me its HTC one S vs Gnex [assuming it is launched/and at a reasonable price]

i am wondering if Galaxy Nexus will be launched in India or not?

For me its HTC one S vs Gnex [assuming it is launched/and at a reasonable price]

Don't understand the reason for the delay, Galaxy Nexus was supposed to be launched by January end.

This has got me hooked, if HTC One S, has a good camera, I am definitely buying it
happy19.gif

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKW0GPug7xc&feature=share[/media]

How come not many interested in the One V? I have been looking at this or Omnia W as my next phone, but havent seen many talking about the One V. Why so?

the one v is pretty decent.. its in the same league as neo v..

but most of us here have been waiting for something new and updated (read : good quality dual core..)

hence the ignorance..

and personally though i loved the legend's design when it came out, the chin in one v is kinda unappealing for me..

if priced just a bit lower, it'll get much more vfm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back