HTC Touch Pro 2 availability in India

dj27007 said:
soo plz decide asap guyz.. i m loosing my patience badly for dis!!! seriously i was buying it on wednesday for 32K.. but i stalled for u guys.. tht we cld buy together (tht wld gve me sme discount too :p)....... soo plz decide fast n coordinate.. i wil keep pursuing naresh n vaishno.. plus another one i met today.. i wld try to track asian too..

I'm PMming my number to you. If it can be bought tomorrow, gimme a call and I'll hook you up with my friend.

@rheo.. buddy i wld reali get along wid u if m nt able to buy it by tuesday.. actually i m leaving for a trip on wednesday for 10-15 days.. so i wanna get it atleast 2 days be4 it so tht i can check n examine it properly (as it has no warranty)... coz the seller wld entertain any defect only if we report it to him within 2-3 days.. n take it back to him..

@naga.. bro it jst depend on these guys now!! if they realli hv the stock tmrw n we can go ahead n buy it.. let us c if the stock is available and anoop can stick in too with us..

no probs dj, if u get it buy sunday fine (and i sincerely hope so).otherwise comm. me and wait till tuesday i will go along with u.but if u do get it let me know your experience with the phone.

@rheo.. yea i hav option to buy it on Saturday or on tuesday then.. so if saturday dsnt wrk 4 me thn u cn mst welcome to join me on tuesday buddy!!

no stocks even today guyz... probably tp2 wld b available by tuesday..

@rheo.. buddy if evn u wanna get it then u can tag along wid us on tuesday if the stocks are available.. satan, naga and me are trying to coordinate to buy it together..

i have been doing some research of my own. 32k is an awesome price. warranty might be an issue. and can the phone be upgraded to WM6.5 when it comes out.

HTC has already launched magic - android market & the TD2 to compete with the iphones of today. these are what i call as burning fingers. i had my eyes on this phone for quite a while. though i want this phone quite bad. i am willing to however wait till it does come to our shores. the TD2 is an other alternate option for me. when it comes to WM phones. HTC is the only option i can think of.

are any members getting updates from Mumbai about the TP2?

Alfa is expected to get it in Mumbai this week. IIRC he got 2-3 units, but sold immediately. Similar prices as seen in this thread. Keep calling him to bug him, then he gets it asap.

Hi Guys One Good News for all Who want the HTC Phone !!!!

HTC Touch is availabel in Pune
Just Before 1 week i have purchased @ 14,000

And Model No. Is T2223 HTC touch Viva
its really very awesome Model

@scoOter bobBy ... buddy htc has committed to provide free 6.5wm upgrade for TD2 n TP2... n i believe even dese fones widout warranty would get upgrades from htc sites... also tp2 is coming atleast this year.. even nt be4 feb 2010 as the htc sales in delhi said to me too.. no plans atleast til 3-4 months for tp2.. i dont like magic.. android has certain limitations plus no multitouch in magic (though it might b turned on wid certain add ons or tweaks), rest hero is also nt coming to india soon!!

@kushal7969.. buddy its a thread for htc tp2.. n also i was gettn htc viva for 11990 (minus 1000 for a coupon i had) on ebay.. tht means for 10990.. n frm a power seller wid warranty.. bt still, its no match for tp2.... rest m gonna hope tht tp2 is available in karol bagh on tuesday.. rheo is gonna stick wid me to buy it..

@naga & satan.. wanna join in buddies? if its available.. :p

So DJ did you get it already? give us a full review, pricing and whats in the box.? good luck. hope to get my hands on it soon. when it comes to alpha or Heera Panna that is.

@scooter-bobby.. seriously need sme luck buddy as tuesday was also a dry-day with no stocks :(.. hope it comes in today... I am desparate abt writing a review for u guys n techenclave... soo lets jst hope!!

A dealer here in borivali raghuleela has 2 pieces with him. 1 was ordered for one of his clients and 1 was available for sale yesterday. But he is asking 36.5 for it.

If any of you guys really must have it, it should be available there. ( shop on right side of entrance, ground floor, next to glass floor.

So, anyone actually buying this? Or should I go and get the first? Cmon dudes, reviews and criticism awaited A S A P. :p

@axeman.. go ahead n buy it buddy..
as i could not buy it from mumbai.. else wld hv gone for it even at 36K.... I am in contact wid 5 major importers/dealers of handsets in delhi (even for grey market) and none of them have stocks 4 nw :(... would see if I get a hold on tp2 today... If its not available in a day or two, then the only option left is Clove technology, UK.. would cost arnd 35K (414 pounds with postage using royal mail).. this includes conversion rate of arnd 81.5 (hdfc bank) and 3.5% surcharge for payments by credit card in foreign currency... though there is 90% chance of it avoiding the import duty (which is 12% net, i.e 4.2K).. and has 2yr international warranty, but I am not sure if the warranty could b claimed without paying the import duty.. and also, this would show up in your credit card statements, so just beware of Income tax dept. be4 buying it :p

@scooter bobby.. buddy jogja gadgets in indonesia is offering tp2, bt its south korea originated fone.. so m nt sure if u shld buy frm thr.. plus u nvr knw abt thr language suite and later on updates...

^^ exactly. my fear.

either way. TP2 is is available all over Mumbai between 34-35 thousand Rupees (without bill)

this is only available on order basis. delivery at the store is 24 hrs. or less.

i am getting one tomorrow. will have to bargain to 30. will try my luck.

Hi,

Iam a New member from Vijayawada. On Saturday I phoned to Naresh Electronics New Delhi for TP2. They said that cost of TP2 is 29K without warrnty and availability on Tuesday. I also phoned to Asian Electronics. They said that cost of TP2 is 42K with warrnty and availability on 7th September.

Back