Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

wow thats fast shipping....DTDC Metro plus is usually very fast :)

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

^^ Even normal DTDC from Chandigarh to Metro cities usually deliver next day.

Damn, was gonna deposit today but the banks are shut today!

^ It's there on Ebay too for Rs 3000. :)

Supra said:
^^ Ebay will be more exp also na....plus no ebay coupons these days to get the cost down :(

For E122 it was Rs 2250 on TE.....2499 on ebay !
Hehe Ya, but you can pay with CC on eBay. :p Ordered one just now.

Double Post please remove!

virus32win said:
^^ Even normal DTDC from Chandigarh to Metro cities usually deliver next day.
So far not even reached bangalore head office even though it was sent using dtdc metro plus :(

is this still available. I can see availability as "not avabailbe"

Hence cannot order from your site.

Please let me know. Need one asap.

dvdstoredelhi said:
Hope you received same today..?
Yes and thanks for dispatching it fast :), but stupid DTDC - i've to go and collect it :(.

And as per DTDC Plus services...
Plus Features

» Assured Next Business Day delivery *

» 100% Money Back Guarantee if not delivered within committed delivery period.*

I hope you can try getting shipping charges back :p

i want one, please let me know.

Also, will the BSNL 4200 for 6 months unlimited usage work with this?

Thanks and Regards

Err.. This is the device in which you put in your 3g sim and use. Why confuse ? And if you wanted to ask whether the BSNL sim would work with this modem, it does. Why do you think all these bandwidth hungry madmen are after these modems ? :p

wishmaster.dj said:
i want one, please let me know.

Also, will the BSNL 4200 for 6 months unlimited usage work with this?

Thanks and Regards
Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

@dvdstoredelhi: My order no is 374. I transferred on Saturday, 18th. But the order info still says pending. :( Any updates?

Sunish ,

Are you Still Selling This ,I Missed You Yesterday In Your Shop

Sunish,

today I ordered from your website order no. 396 (which was the last piece). The newer one UMG1981 model. (2800/-)

I also have deposited the cash in your ICICI bank account.

Hi,

Ordered,

Order Number: 399. Huawei UMG 1831. Payment also made and deposited the amount.

Edit:

sg3707 said:
Hi,

Ordered,
Order Number: 399. UMG 1981. Payment also made and deposited the amount.

Isnt this it the UMG1831??

Anyways I have also ordered a UMG1831, Still havnt got it in my hands.

When I was at the CSD I saw 20 people there for the 3G sim. The way things are going we wont even get 1Mbps.

The local BSNL CSD is offering the 3.6mbps modem for 2K and the 7.2Mbps modem for 2.5K
Even the IDEA 3G modem which sells at 1.7K can be unlocked and can be used with BSNL 3G. You dont need the best and fastest modem. Please dont think that using a faster modem will get you faster speeds :p

^^ Edited the model no. Actually copied it from Doc's post.

I have already given my 3G modem to a friend. This is also for an another friend. In my area I don't know if I will get good speeds even if I sit under a 3G tower.

speeds in bangalore have been pathetic, lots of fluctuations and browsing issues, waiting when this will get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back