iBhejo Deals Thread

I'm wondering with air travel with these things : you can neither check it in because of batteries, nor can you carry-on because of the blades.

Looks like regular air travel is just impossible with these things, unless I'm missing something.
Air travel is possible with these. I put it in my check-in baggage. I did ask whether a trimmer was allowed in check-in baggage, the attendant said it's allowed. This was with IndiGo

Air travel is possible with these. I put it in my check-in baggage. I did ask whether a trimmer was allowed in check-in baggage, the attendant said it's allowed. This was with IndiGo
For check in, the problem is not with a trimmer. For check in, batteries, especially Li based batteries are the problem, starting from the Samsung battery fire days. I don't blame them, no one wants to deal with checked in luggage catching fire mid flight.

Trimmers, on the other hand, might be prohibited as a carry on luggage, because security officers don't want to figure out how easy it is to take out the blades for each model of trimmer. And they get blamed if crack pots cause trouble in the air.

philips BG7030/49 for ~1500 after FRIDAY20 coupon
Delivered just now via delhivery. Was shipped on the 30th from Mumbai. Came in an amazon box, with both boxes in undamaged condition. product is brand new and in sealed condition.

bought these two For 1000 each. The wood repair kit seems like a good value, while the unicorn mask is just to scare the shit out of my doggos.

Those of you who bought it in 2022, is it worth buying today at 900?
Absolutely.
Just buying 2 .

Edit: Thanks @chetansha .
I could only order one...got busy on a call . Came back it said out of stock but after few tries got lucky.

It does the job pretty decently . My older one blades have gone bit blunt now . Still works but i say 70% of sharpness still left.

I was buying one extra just so I can take one during travel and one for home and probably let the old one use for some more time.

Last edited:
Back