iBhejo Deals Thread

I had some stains on my piece as well looks like manufacturing imperfections. Don't worry about it.

Also using 9mm means you want almost 1cm of beard left on your face and FYI the part where you see "Philips" written on the blade/head is the part which is supposed to make contact against your skin fully. and you run the trimmer like a lawnmower on your face :D

I'd say use 3-4mm if you want short beard.
I remain clean shaven, always. But I see that's not really an option with trimmers, duh me, the name 'trimmer' should have been self explanatory. Read the manual and it said use main blade directly for close shaves, so did that, used without any accessories and it was fine. There was a white glue like thing inside the main blade though, which came off while cleaning. Not sure whether the main blade is supposed to be rinsed.

I remain clean shaven, always. But I see that's not really an option with trimmers, duh me, the name 'trimmer' should have been self explanatory. Read the manual and it said use main blade directly for close shaves, so did that, used without any accessories and it was fine. There was a white glue like thing inside the main blade though, which came off while cleaning. Not sure whether the main blade is supposed to be rinsed.
Was it actually sticky or just sort of viscous like? There's supposed to be some lube inside.

You can use the trimmer without any top "comb" accessory and get near-clean (~0.5mm) shave look. Instructions remain same and yes you can remove the blade and rinse it.

Yeah, most stuff is overpriced, but you can sort by price and see if you find something you need. I got a FHD webcam for 590 bucks which seems to be decent as per online reviews. A lot of the other stuff which seem decently priced are cheaper on Amazon, so this has more of a flea market fell to it, in terms of finding something decent.

Edit: Since I received a query on the webcam, it is the one below. Considering it sells for $10 when on sale on Amazon, this seems like a good price after the coupon discount.
Received this today in 2 days, so that was faster than expected.

Did you get email with shipping info? Mine still says processing.
Nope, it just arrived couple of days later. Didn't even get the order processed mail which I received for a different purchase.

Do report the quality of this thing please.
It is only reported as FHD Camera in Windows and uses the default drivers with even the manufacturer reported as Microsoft. Isn't detected by default in Linux (and no drivers are present on the website).

The mount is a bit filmsy, but does its job of keeping the camera in place at the top of my monitor without overlapping with the visible screen area. The active LED is quite bright and the shutter does its job.

Camera quality is much better than the integrated webcam in my personal and work laptops which are both 720p. Does surprisingly well in artificial light and the autofocus is not too janky. The video lag is less than half a second, it is perceptible but much better than integrated webcams. The microphone on the other hand picks up a lot of ambient noise, so can't expect to use the webcam without a headset.

It fulfills my purpose of having a decent webcam that can be used for calls.

Was it actually sticky or just sort of viscous like? There's supposed to be some lube inside.
That white thing in dead centre. Not sure whether it's lube or what.

Attachments

• PXL_20220617_170710936.jpg
    PXL_20220617_170710936.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 149
That white thing in dead centre. Not sure whether it's lube or what.
Don't worry much about it. It's lube, it will dry out and will be gone completely with the time. Also the blade is washable, so it's inevitable.

I own a 7 years old Philips trimmer and I wash the blade often, there's no trace of lube anymore and the trimmer still works perfectly fine.

I never used the precision blade and the nose trimmer ever before and couple days ago I tried for the first time and my first impressions of the whole thing is very good. The motor speed is also better than the earlier Philips trimmer I used which is very old now and also a Mi trimmer I bought which was fairly recent.

Nope, it just arrived couple of days later. Didn't even get the order processed mail which I received for a different purchase.

It is only reported as FHD Camera in Windows and uses the default drivers with even the manufacturer reported as Microsoft. Isn't detected by default in Linux (and no drivers are present on the website).

The mount is a bit filmsy, but does its job of keeping the camera in place at the top of my monitor without overlapping with the visible screen area. The active LED is quite bright and the shutter does its job.

Camera quality is much better than the integrated webcam in my personal and work laptops which are both 720p. Does surprisingly well in artificial light and the autofocus is not too janky. The video lag is less than half a second, it is perceptible but much better than integrated webcams. The microphone on the other hand picks up a lot of ambient noise, so can't expect to use the webcam without a headset.

It fulfills my purpose of having a decent webcam that can be used for calls.
Also forgot to add that it rotates 360 degrees horizontally and about 5-10 degrees vertically, so it is not an issue pointing the camera towards you if you mount it off-centre, like I had to do because otherwise it interferes with the VESA mount.

"The NM-i115x-1200 set is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005"

Completely agree the whole site itself is half-baked buggy mess and screams scam. The only reason I ordered something is due to the trust factor on this forum and its members here.

Only once in a blue moon some good deal pops up on that site even then it's a little doubtful to me because it's too good to be true. :tearsofjoy:
There is no scam with ibhejo. I've got stuff off them over the years when they were selling on amazon and its all been fine.

I recently asked for them to get a BT speaker which will not be available here any time soon. They were able to help with that.

Whtsapp them before and talk to some one if you have doubts.

They are pricey but i have peace of mind with these guys.

Back