iBhejo Deals Thread

What is the charging time for the trimmer, I have a Philips trimmer and it takes eternity to charge so I rarely use it.
Even my existing Philips trimmer takes 24 hours to charge.
I guess this is common with Philips trimmers, one my reletives was going to purchase another brand thinking their Philips is faulty, until I asked them to charge it for 24 hours, which solved the issue for them.

Even my existing Philips trimmer takes 24 hours to charge.
I guess this is common with Philips trimmers, one my reletives was going to purchase another brand thinking their Philips is faulty, until I asked them to charge it for 24 hours, which solved the issue for them.
thats pathetic, that means we can use it once in 24h.

that means we can use it once in 24h.
Not true, it depends on how much run time you need for single use.
24 hours is to fully charge it. Then it gives around 30-40 mins (it's an old model, purchased in 2015, I also changed it's battery in 2019) of runtime.
It gives me 5-6 usage easily after a full charge.

thats pathetic, that means we can use it once in 24h.
This one's better because it has Li-ion battery and charges quickly. Philips claims you can charge for 2 mins and do a full trim.
1655186828268.png

This is the one I have and if you use it for 10 min then it will need charging of 10~12 hours, Normally I leave it plugged in during the night as well.

So not a good product if my brother wants to use it after I am done, probably battery will drain out in the middle.

Not a tech product. Ordered on June 7th, delivered now. No tracking provided. Delivery guy just showed up. Paid Rs. 845. Actual cost, $30 (not including shipping, customs, taxes and duties)

Attachments

• IMG_20220614_125847.jpg
    IMG_20220614_125847.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 135
Where are you guys getting all these deals? All i see is overpriced stuffs on the website.
Yeah, most stuff is overpriced, but you can sort by price and see if you find something you need. I got a FHD webcam for 590 bucks which seems to be decent as per online reviews. A lot of the other stuff which seem decently priced are cheaper on Amazon, so this has more of a flea market fell to it, in terms of finding something decent.

Edit: Since I received a query on the webcam, it is the one below. Considering it sells for $10 when on sale on Amazon, this seems like a good price after the coupon discount.

Last edited:
Received my Philips trimmer today. It was in sealed condition. Good collection of accessories.
Connected the bunded charger for charging it but there seems to be no led indicator, can anyone confirm?

Received my Philips trimmer today. It was in sealed condition. Good collection of accessories.
Connected the bunded charger for charging it but there seems to be no led indicator, can anyone confirm?
got mine yesterday.

yes no led light. I dont know how can a device have no indicator at all. manual says put it for charge for 8 hours . That is all the info we have.

overall good stuff.

This one's better because it has Li-ion battery and charges quickly. Philips claims you can charge for 2 mins and do a full trim.
I have the Indian variant of this from a couple of years ago and also their electric toothbrush, both with Li-Ion batteries, and it is obvious Philips focuses on battery longevity for regular use devices as opposed to faster charging.

Received today, from a courier called Mark, which was the first time experience. Apparently the person who came to deliver was at least 60 y.o. and couldn't even stand straight and his hands were shaking. Mum was a bit uneasy seeing someone like that, sympathetically I mean. What people have to do in this country for money eh?

Regarding trimmer, box was packed like a new product and all, but the steel guard thing has stains all over it. Don't know whether it's normal for brand new products. I rinsed it thoroughly and cleaned it with a cloth, but nope these are permanent stains. Photos attached.

As someone who has never used trimmers before, I have no clue how to use this. I just attached a 9 mm guard and tried to trim my small beard, nothing was pulled except one or two hairs. Need to read the manual carefully.

Attachments

• PXL_20220615_084114094.jpg
    PXL_20220615_084114094.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 109
  • PXL_20220615_084759505.jpg
    PXL_20220615_084759505.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 121
  • PXL_20220615_094719451.jpg
    PXL_20220615_094719451.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 113
Received today, from a courier called Mark, which was the first time experience. Apparently the person who came to deliver was at least 60 y.o. and couldn't even stand straight and his hands were shaking. Mum was a bit uneasy seeing someone like that, sympathetically I mean. What people have to do in this country for money eh?

Regarding trimmer, box was packed like a new product and all, but the steel guard thing has stains all over it. Don't know whether it's normal for brand new products. I rinsed it thoroughly and cleaned it with a cloth, but nope these are permanent stains. Photos attached.

As someone who has never used trimmers before, I have no clue how to use this. I just attached a 9 mm guard and tried to trim my small beard, nothing was pulled except one or two hairs. Need to read the manual carefully.
I had some stains on my piece as well looks like manufacturing imperfections. Don't worry about it.

Also using 9mm means you want almost 1cm of beard left on your face and FYI the part where you see "Philips" written on the blade/head is the part which is supposed to make contact against your skin fully. and you run the trimmer like a lawnmower on your face :D

I'd say use 3-4mm if you want short beard.

Back