IC - Authentic Football Jerseys - Rs 1000/- + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aman - you forgot to mention the size.

Shr1k, noted your order.

NBA jerseys should be available, although the shorts aren't available. Will find out their pricing for you.

i m in for,

1 x Thierry Henry(No 14) , FC Barcelona , XXL (Long sleeves will do)
1 x Manchester United , XXL

Alright, great seems like we have quite a few orders already. Hopefully Keane 16 will give us an update tonight if he can get us these jerseys otherwise do you guys want me to place the order tomorrow ?

Kindly do not back out once the order has been placed, I will not be asking for payment immediately, only when I have the jerseys with me would I require you to send me the payment.

Alright, so the quality of jerseys with my contact is not upto the mark. I got confused between the ones I got from him and the original ones I had. So go ahead with the order, Amaresh.

1 Medium Man Utd Home Jersey, Short Sleeves with Scholes 18 at the back for me please.

hi amaresh, u have updated my order as 1 x Ronaldinho (Barca).....

I requested for Ronaldinho (AC Milan Home ) jersey.....please update the first post accordingly....thx

please confirm my order.....

Real Madrid (home) -- Large (short Sleeves)

Edit: Custom Name: SAMEER

number: 9 if possible

Black stripes one....

Amaresh said:
Aman - you forgot to mention the size.

NBA jerseys should be available, although the shorts aren't available. Will find out their pricing for you.

Size for 1X Argentina [10 - Messi] Jersey = XL Long Sleeves :hap2:
Do post some pics of NBA jerseys with their prices as I'll be picking a piece or two. :clap:

Amaresh, I'll take one.

1 x Ronaldinho (Barca) - Size M - Short sleeves.

Let me know when the payment has to be done. :)

Me from Surat btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back