ICC World - Feedback Thread

Now am screwed guys , the item listing ended in eBay.com after buying the same product in geb , the item was supposed to end after five days , looks like someone bought it , now my money is stuck for about 10 days . The item listing ended within 15mins :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi , Karan it took 45days to get refund in my
Case , it was iPhone and samething happened with me , those guys don't even care that our hard earned money is stuck with them , those guys reply only if you are going to place the order , they are that cheap guys :(

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 10339

International Shipping: Rs. 1380

Duty, Taxes, & Fees : Rs. 2001

TOTAL Rs. 13720

that was a quote with the coupon. it will cost $10 more now for this X58 EXTREME6 ASRock X58 Extreme6 Socket 1366/ Intel X58/ Quad CrossFireX & Quad SLI/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&GbE/ ATX Motherboard - Motherboards - Intel - SuperBiiz.com

I got it off GEB but the reseller is i2cworld and they have not shipped the item after 8 days. going to initiate refund on 16th and want to order this with ICC world.

Im thinking if I should make the same mistake again but their prices are very good. please advise

winXPHE said:

TOTAL Rs. 13720

that was a quote with the coupon. it will cost $10 more now for this X58 EXTREME6 ASRock X58 Extreme6 Socket 1366/ Intel X58/ Quad CrossFireX & Quad SLI/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&GbE/ ATX Motherboard - Motherboards - Intel - SuperBiiz.com

I got it off GEB but the reseller is i2cworld and they have not shipped the item after 8 days. going to initiate refund on 16th and want to order this with ICC world.

Im thinking if I should make the same mistake again but their prices are very good. please advise
you should get it within the GEB Time Frame

anyways you'll be refunded automatically on GEB if you don't click you received the item in the said time frame

ICC World directly takes 10-15days too

winXPHE said:

TOTAL Rs. 13720

ICC and i2cWorld are the same. GEB orders are also handled by the same company.

Epic Fail.

Got the following quote for a 8$ Blackberry battery

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 549

International Shipping: Rs. 1196

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 273

-----------------------------------------------------

TOTAL Rs. 2018

Cost for same with bill and 6months warranty from Redington in India is 1700/- :p

Roxtin said:
Epic Fail.

Got the following quote for a 8$ Blackberry battery

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 549

International Shipping: Rs. 1196

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 273

-----------------------------------------------------

TOTAL Rs. 2018

Cost for same with bill and 6months warranty from Redington in India is 1700/- :p
Well they charge a flat shipping fee for parcels based on the weight. So for small items like batteries the quote would be high. It might be cheaper through aramex but not by much

ICC still haven given me a refund for the golden box Tf 10 since it went out of stock !
Placed order on the 27th of november !
Bloody fags.

Think as there would be no warranty for the battery I'll try the one being sold on ebay.in worth just 199/-. The seller has 100% rating lets hope it does not explode :p

karan_n8 said:
ICC still haven given me a refund for the golden box Tf 10 since it went out of stock !
Placed order on the 27th of november !
Bloody fags.
Dude my refund was made within 10 days ,the item went out of stock...call them and ask them for a final date when the refund will be made...

Roxtin said:
Think as there would be no warranty for the battery I'll try the one being sold on ebay.in worth just 199/-. The seller has 100% rating lets hope it does not explode :p
Get original lamer what if the phone explodes in your pocket ??

Yeah have contacted the local BB Store buggers are telling me to upgrade to Bold 9700 as Curve 8310 battery is out of stock :p

ICC worldwide had stopped giving quotes/links on ebay
then how do we get quotes with ebay.in links from seller i2cworld inc3(or any other of his aliases)
does he take quotes from amazon and others or only ebay.com
thanks

^no ebay.com quotes that are available on geb is given ....

did anyone of you recieved a bill with newegg stuff? the shipment only contains a packaging list . the bill is available online in their account and after repeated attempts they have not yet provided a bill

i hate it , they are not providing any online bills for newegg,etc...

IF ANYONE GOT DUPED BY ICC then contact me . i have some amount remaining with me which i will pay them in a few days

Their rates have increased significantly--the duty now seems to be a flat 25% rather than 10%. The problem with the desi companies is how they deal with issues.

I have used PPO services quite a few times, there are PLUSES and MINSUES in iccworld.

Plus:

1) very fast shipping services

2) reasonably priced, first 500, is 10$, every subsequent 500gms is 6$

Minus:

1)They will charge you for duty. They do not provide proof of duty paid. which i feel is something fishy. ( are they really paying the duty they charge from us ?) - LACK of transparency.

2) I am not too happy with their website and communication.

And coming to @aka007, the duty charged on mobile is 1.3%, shipping depends on the weight of the box AND the size. If your sellers sends the phone is SMALL RATE FLAT box, it will be 1 bls or 450 gms - so 10$. If the box is bigger - Medium Rate Shipping box, then surely 2 lbs. so 16$

Back