India blocks Chenab flow into Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^
Well said.

And these brave people keep on sayin let those terrorists bomb us, our spirit never dies, Why you get angry? , n other sh%t.

Actually spirit is lost, of those who die and whom they belong. These pakistanis should be ripped apart from world map.

As the way they are conquering all the nations, soon the worlds by shifting their residence there, soon they will achieve their real aim.

They were simply sitting there minding their own business when the US sends them guns, bombs and a perverted interpretation of their religion and turns their sentiment against the USSR. now that the USSR is no more , they turn on their former master and allies for prey.

They are like the menacing guard dogs the master doesnt want any more, and now roam the street scaring the general public. they are only doing what they were taught to do. at least we who are more educated and see the bigger picture should understand that and try to reform them, not stoop to their level, and certainly not listen to their former master who yells "mad dogs, kill them all"

Either you are them, or you are dead

These pakistanis should be ripped apart from world map.

so either they are with us , or they should be dead? How does that make us any different from them then?

Ok, Joe jihadi hates you. he wants to blow you up.He even tried to sneak a bomb into your house

your response - kill the entire jihadi family, their neighbours and the family dog in pre emptive self defence.

Result: everybody in the neighbourhood hates you. some of them might even want to blow you up.

and so the cycle repeats. Whose fault is it then?

Party Monger said:
A peace loving hindu was the reason your ass is free from british ownership:p
BTW havent got your visa yet?:p

Ya Mahtama Ghandi ...dai dee hunai azadee bina khadag bina dhaal..sabarmati kai sant tune kar diya kamal :p

Party Monger said:

I prefer British rule rather being governed by Eunuchs :).

Plus we'd have footy matches in India, Imagine Chelsea playing in India :O.

Around 6 more months for my VISA :(.

Darthcoder said:
Around 6 more months for my VISA :(.

:no: .... born in the wrong place mate...

Why would i care abt a private team with half foreign players playin in India....:rofl:

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Oh dear, paki no got water? what do you plan to blow up, when you don't have water to drink and food to eat? Who will you pray to when your families die of thirst? Which "azadi" will you ask for, when you can't take a sip of water without bowing towards the west?

Serves the treacherous bastards right. You give us delhi, we'll run your entire country dry. Theres more where that came from little b1tches.. most of your major rivers run through Kashmir. HAHA! :rofl:
Repp'd.

(10chars)

Heard of Indira Gandhi ?? Operation Bluestar was poorly planned and coordinated, leading to heavy military and civilian casualties.

How many Indian citizens lost life after 1947 in Terrorist attacks ?? 6k+ sikhs killed by Hindus, 3k in Delhi alone in 1984 Anti-Sikh riots. What was their fault ? If some hindu today kill PM Manmohan Singh, then 39% Hindu population in Punjab should be attacked ?

Some Hindu's dont even know abt Sikhism, the founder of Sikhism, and the first of the ten Sikh Gurus Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born 15 April 1469 into a Hindu Khatri family. Why do Sikhs wear turbans? Coz tenth Guru created Army known as Khalsa, He gave them all the name "Singh" (lion), and designated them collectively as Khalsa (the Pure Ones).

Wiki -

Guru Gobind Singh then addressed the audience -

From now on, you have become casteless. No ritual, either Hindu or Muslim, will you perform nor will you believe in superstition of any kind, but only in one God who is the master and protector of all, the only creator and destroyer. In your new order, the lowest will rank with the highest and each will be to the other a bhai (brother). No pilgrimages for you any more, nor austerities but the pure life of the household, which you should be ready to sacrifice at the call of Dharma. Women shall be equal of men in every way. No purdah (veil) for them anymore, nor the burning alive of a widow on the pyre of her spouse (sati). He who kills his daughter, the Khalsa shall not deal with him. Five K's you will observe as a pledge of your dedication to my ideal.

* Kesh: Hair unshorn like the ancient sages of the Kshatriyas.

* Kangha: a comb to keep it clean and untangled.

* Kara: a steel braclet to denote one universal God.

* Kachera: a piece of underwear to denote chastity.

* Kirpan: a steel dagger for your defense.

Smoking being an unclean and injurious habit, you will forswear. You will love the weapons of war, be excellent horsemen, marksmen and wielders of the sword, the discus and the spear. Physical prowess will be as sacred to you as spiritual sensitivity. And, between the Hindus and Muslims, you will act as a bridge, and serve the poor without distinction of caste, colour, country or creed. My Khalsa shall always defend the poor, and Deg (community kitchen) will be as much an essential part of your order as Teg (the sword). And, from now onwards Sikh males will call themselves 'Singh' and women 'Kaur' and greet each other with 'Waheguruji ka Khalsa, Waheguruji ki fateh (The Khalsa belongs to God; victory belongs to God).

Terror etc have nothing to do with religion. :)

Darthcoder said:
Sigh, if only we had Hindu terrorists :no: .

Havent heard of a Hindu suicide bombing ever :no:

If we had hindu terrorists, things wudnt have been out of hand like they are now :(.

Party Monger said:

u really think it was all mahatma gandhi who got us the freedom ??

actually its a mix of few incidents and few unsung heroes

Darthcoder said:
Sigh, if only we had Hindu terrorists :no: .

Havent heard of a Hindu suicide bombing ever :no:

If we had hindu terrorists, things wudnt have been out of hand like they are now :(.

Um, heard of the LTTE ? they are what , muslims ? Buddhists ?

Darthcoder said:
Also imagine sign board .."DOGS AND INDIANS NOT ALLOWED"
:no:

^^ Actually Brits got frikkin frustrated and confused running this nation and left,lol. And SidhuPunjab, what the idiotic congress government did was most abominable, bunch of jerks. What happened in Punjab was most unfortunate and was due to the frikkin government and wudve never happened if the govt cared abt its people.

And I have utmost respect for Sikhs, probably the only (related, if not really) hindu people who have the b4lls to stand up and defend their religion.

greenhorn said:
Um, heard of the LTTE ? they are what , muslims ? Buddhists ?

TAMIL TIGERS..... :cursing:

@Sidhu

myself being from amrutsar

i am aware about this unfortunate event !

@all

actually terrorists are gona be there...

wat we need to have is a good set of people running INDIA.

i just hope if we could form our own political party with the varied mindsets we posses

and try to save the nation.

a CIVIL uprising has become a need of the hour.

no one is answerable to anyone :(

my mother`s brother (my mama)happens to be a deputy chief of SS in navi mumbai region, but he being a SS i cant expect anything from him.

for him everything is Mr BT

bomb phute ya izzat lute, jab tak BT nahi bolenge hum kuch nahi karenge

Darthcoder said:
^^ Actually Brits got frikkin frustrated and confused running this nation and left,lol. And SidhuPunjab, what the idiotic congress government did was most abominable, bunch of jerks. What happened in Punjab was most unfortunate and was due to the frikkin government and wudve never happened if the govt cared abt its people.

And I have utmost respect for Sikhs, probably the only (related, if not really) hindu people who have the b4lls to stand up and defend their religion.

hindu sikh muslim..we all are brothers. respect every human...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back