India to launch cow urine as soft drink

He insisted, however, that it would be able to compete with the American cola brands, even with their enormous advertising budgets. "We're going to give them good competition as our drink is good for mankind," he said. "We may also think of exporting it."

OMG LOL. :rofl:

yea i remember in gujarati testbook of std 5th or something....we had a chapter on cow and in it there was mentioned "villagers worship cows as god and even bath with cow's urine and some even drink it...and it has blah blah blah"....

Eiwwww.....next ppl will ask to have dog shit

oh now!! :mad: ,already india is mocked and portrayed as slum dwellers residing inside sh1t by that sh1tty movie-slumdog millionaire.now with this drink launched ,india's image elsewhere is going to be i1i .

praka123 said:
oh now!! :mad: ,already india is mocked and portrayed as slum dwellers residing inside sh1t by that sh1tty movie-slumdog millionaire.now with this drink launched ,india's image elsewhere is going to be i1i .

dude. sad.

i wont be surprised if they launch cow dung in competition with hamburgers n then they drink urne n eat sheeet to endorse the common brand

Are we really moving "forward"?? or these f**kers are following religious extremists to pull us all in stone age? At this rate, we will make sure that our place is even lower than third world countries... sad!!

Back