Indian govt pays 22.5 lakh to pakistani citizen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% with Leet. My blood boils after reading comments from some fellow indians teaching us humanity. They can only say "i feel sad about the death", but they feel shite. They wont realize what it is like to lose a family member. Only then they would acknowledge the enemy out there.

I'd suggest that everyone tone down their choice of words and views. Not that I want to subdue this discussion, but that some idiot working for the ministry of interweb censorship might with his/her limited intelligence , take this to be a forum full of anti nationals, and make techenclave join the "We hate india" orkut community, and a certain well known bhabhi's site.

This is a tech forum. Do we really need so much armchair nationalism here ?

Pak cricketers angry over IPL snub: Rediff Sports

Haha! Serves those bloody Pakis right!

They talk about not mixing politics and sport? Who the hell are they to talk?

They were the ones who mixed religion and sport. Yousuf Youhana was converted to Islam from Christianity. And under Saeed Anwar, they were just one step short of being actual mullahs!

I'm not against any religion but against Pakis.

we should add a neighbour bashing sub - section in the general talk section---warning notices and infractions should be served by our esteemed jingoistic friends who would be the sub-section mods to the people posting in those threads for not being rude or patriotic enough

it would be a good place to let off steam after a hard day at work.

we all know what are our neighbours are and what they deserve - aggressiveness is good but there is a limit to promote it here--this is a tech forum.

I don't have time to go through all the posts but I just think Amam ki Asha and all are just crap. The govt. should first think about their own people before trying to get into the good books of our enemies. (yeah, a country whose sole existence is to see India fail, is our enemy). I haven't seen an Indian getting any benefit out of these so-called initiatives. All I see/read is news like these where the victim and the sympathized is them. Next we'll see hordes of artists from their country making money here. And all this eventually hurts our own people.

It's not about hate folks. All you people being goody-goody knows that many Indians need this money more than any outsider. If you think otherwise then you're probably an outsider gotten a tag of Indian.

I will not hate this news as much if I see at least one Indian getting some sort of compensation from Paki Govt due to their own sponsored terrorism. But that is never going to happen. And what's funny is that the blasts were carried out by Pakis only, and our country pays compensation to their citizens? Awesome. :rofl: We don't even know if the Indians who died in those blasts got any compensation. Seriously that's why I hate these Tabloid of India and its kind.

By the way, I don't understand why do some people just want the thread closed when they have nothing to contribute or if it's unconcerning for them? It's not like a plot is being discussed to bomb some embassy or something.

Just cheer people. We're just sharing our POVs and everyone has a right to do that. Though let's not bring religion and hatred into it.

but I just think Amam ki Asha and all are just crap.
Blame the yanks :|

We don't even know if the Indians who died in those blasts got any compensation.
Google it. The few indians that were on the train were compensated.

By the way, I don't understand why do some people just want the thread closed when they have nothing to contribute or if it's unconcerning for them? It's not like a plot is being discussed to bomb some embassy or something.
They don't like it when there's hot thread and cant contribute :D

chiron said:
What happened to get you so fired up just now?

I've always been against them but found it pointless to start a thread on TE.

Today I found a thread had been started and I joined in to blow off some steam :D

Its a private firm Bennett, Coleman & Co milking all the money, mileage and hoopla from this.

The Indian govt is just reeling under the pressure, they actually had no choice.

It is media which has to become more responsible. TOI in print media & we all know the those TV "news" channels are a joke in the name of media.

My view - Media as powerful as it is, should help build & improve a nation. This act is something any irresponsible profit making private firm would do, they have to be more responsible and rather get something done for those people dying of cold in the North or those farmers who have no water to irrigate their fields and committing suicides.

It's hilarious that all the so-called patriotic members against this decision are acting exactly like the media brainwashed automatons which are considered prime candidates for being coerced into a acts of terrorism should India ever become a terrorist state like Pakistan.

I have seen the enemy, and he is us :lol:.

And why is everyone assuming that those not against the decision are siding with Pakistan?
Surely the basic common sense and ability of being able to look at a good thing in an insulated manner can't be too far fetched a notion?

@ aphro_evo -- he got it right --- the media should indeed concentrate on issues pertaining to the internal problems within the boundaries of our nation - we need to get our house in order first and then take on other issues head on.

pakistan is a failed state a rouge state and our neighbour -- if we've got cracks in our very fabric of democracy due to regionalism and communal disharmony - we cannot do anything about our neighbours----media pressure should be applied to wipe out these issues first and then tackle other issues related to our neighbours.

i find it amusing and ironic that most of the people bashing on the media and the government get most of their information (and thus, the basis of their prejudices) from the same sources :)

i find it amusing and ironic that most of the people bashing on the media and the government get most of their information (and thus, the basis of their prejudices) from the same sources

Sigh, you just have to get in a word don't you? You know what happened to you last time you posted some tripe in the China thread...why bother with things you can't comprehend?

The packee mind doesn't believe in aman ki asha, secularism or other bullcrap. They believe in the theory that they are the rightful rulers of the sub-continent thanks to the mughals. They have this innate sense of superiority to the lungi wearing Indian and thats what people need to understand.

These aren't people who can be dealt with peacefully. You tried to placate them lots of times, you got NOTHING in return.

your meltdowns are definitely amusing to watch. last time i made the mistake of trying to have a discussion with you. now i just consider it the ramblings of a deranged mind :)

Thank god only a few still thinks that this was a "noble" gesture of government of india and most know that there will never going to be any sort of peace, at any level.

And as someone said before.. I also wonder how much of that money will find its way to more terrorism from the other side in LOC. I feel bad for the people that fights for us.

They keep awake...fight in the cold..and people sitting infront of a PC glorifies the cause for peace. isnt history supposed to be mistakes done by men?. why cant people read the history then. how many time we been given the shorter end of the stick. Still we pay respects...and shower hugs and kisses.

First other nations saw those actions and considered Indians valiant and chivalrous. Now i can bet anything they consider as jack asses.

Even the advt by TOI was really "patrotic". the radio one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back