Indian Stock Market and Mutual Funds

Bajaj Finance as the parent company went down on the day of listing of Bajaj Housing Finance. Fact is few are making long term purchase decisions and in those cases Mutual Fund investment is better anyway.
Yes because HL business contributed to good loan book in BFL overall loan book, now that good secure loanbook is handled by a different (subsidiary) entity BFL performance would be highly dependent on unsecured loans and credit

Yes because HL business contributed to good loan book in BFL overall loan book, now that good secure loanbook is handled by a different (subsidiary) entity BFL performance would be highly dependent on unsecured loans and credit
If that were factored in, then the market cap of both combined wouldn't be as illogical as it is now. It is running on sentiments rather than fundamentals.

Do people here apply for like every IPO for the 1 lot amount (15K) and if they get listing gains, sell shares, get profit and move to next IPO?
Obviously, this is if you get IPO alloted.
My friend did not get a single ipo in 11 months of applying while another one got an ipo half of the time he applied in last 2 years so it is heavily luck dependent.

If an IPO is subscribed at least 2x then I guess there is no point in applying for more than one 1 lot (assuming retail) of 15K right? I don't see point of unnecessarily blocking more amount when max I would get is 1 LOT or None.
Am I right or wrong?

If an IPO is subscribed at least 2x then I guess there is no point in applying for more than one 1 lot (assuming retail) of 15K right? I don't see point of unnecessarily blocking more amount when max I would get is 1 LOT or None.
Am I right or wrong?
Absolutely right and thats what I have mentioned few posts back that there is no point in applying for multiple lots!
But people being people !

Absolutely right and thats what I have mentioned few posts back that there is no point in applying for multiple lots!
But people being people !
yup got your point, in retail no point of applying more than 1 Lot , in HNI apply as much as you can.

Also those having issues with UPI mandate use your bank ASBA feature its too good, I did the same in bajaj and it was very easy.

In bajaj ipo 14 Lakhs applications were rejected due to this upi issue.

Got Tolins Tyres and Kross IPO's but there listing gain vanished so sold them both today, Thankfully managed to exit Tolins Tyres even after LC (total profit 94.38rs hahaha). Got 683.86 INR in Kross

Got Tolins Tyres and Kross IPO's but there listing gain vanished so sold them both today, Thankfully managed to exit Tolins Tyres even after LC (total profit 94.38rs hahaha). Got 683.86 INR in Kross
Ppl here spending so much time & money in hopes of getting profits while this guy here just made at least 50k doing nothing but looting/shopping (for reference, every 2tb drive in below pics he got at 1199.
1726591300000.png

Continue discussing here:

NTPC Green Energy has filed IPO Papers with SEBI today.
IPO Size: 10000 crore.
It will be an entirely fresh issue.

Shareholders Quota: YES

Parent Company: NTPC

Shareholders Eligibility Date: Date of filing RHP.
So, we all can buy 1 share of NTPC for eligibility in Shareholder's Quota.

Anyone applied for Sodhani Academy of Fintech Enablers IPO? The allotment was supposed to be finalized yesterday but no info upto now and listing is tomorrow

Back