Indian Stock Market and Mutual Funds

Same as above. 1/3. But that ac belongs to a AH family memeber so it's even worse that we didn't get any but she did.

PS: The DUBLICATE mandate money which was blocked on 9th still is not unblocked btw. Wow.

Last edited:
nice what about bajaj?

View attachment 207776

never said I was alone:)
Didn't apply for Bajaj but applied for Trafiksol ITS Technologies, lets see what happens here

---------
I bought Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd for 2748.15 yesterday but today the current price shows 556 thats almost 80% less than previous close. Can anyone explain whats going on here? I thought it was a glitch on Dhan but the rates on Groww along with NSE website are same https://www.nseindia.com/get-quotes/equity?symbol=KIMS

Check the previous close because its been like that for almost whole day now, should I be concern?
1726211182612.png

Last edited:
Didn't apply for Bajaj but applied for Trafiksol ITS Technologies, lets see what happens here

---------
I bought Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd for 2748.15 yesterday but today the current price shows 556 thats almost 80% less than previous close. Can anyone explain whats going on here? I thought it was a glitch on Dhan but the rates on Groww along with NSE website are same https://www.nseindia.com/get-quotes/equity?symbol=KIMS

Check the previous close because its been like that for almost whole day now, should I be concern?
View attachment 207785
Lol. Must be stock split in 1:5 ratio. That's just my assumption. Didn't check on Google

applied for Trafiksol ITS Technologies,
same hoping for the best.

Could someone who understands finance/business explain why there is such a hype around bajaj housing fin? I had been thinking of buying some shares in the secondary market but getting doubts now.

Isn't housing finance a commodity business? Borrowing rates are fixed by the RBI. The lending rate for most new loans is pegged to the current borrowing rate (i.e. RBI lending rate). The spread, I believe, is low. Besides, every existing bank (with lot more branches and staff) is their competitor.

What will success look like for BHF?

Last edited:
Could someone who understands finance/business explain why there is such a hype around bajaj housing fin?
Unheard of shares are surging 50-80% at listing. Bajaj is at least a known name. Just take advantage of bulls and ride them sir.

Considering it lists around 150 (near GMP) it will be overvalued as PE will be around 65. Other housing finance like hudco is trading at 23 pe. So yeah.

Was almost clicking buy button on 100shares of PNGADG @855/-, got distracted for few minutes in between while checking on GMP%age of Arkade Developers Ltd. and Northern Arc Capital Ltd. Came back to see PNGADG going down drastically, that was eye-popping...!
Would've lost few thousands if I didn't get distracted for few minutes :oops:

Was almost clicking buy button on 100shares of PNGADG @855/-, got distracted for few minutes in between while checking on GMP%age of Arkade Developers Ltd. and Northern Arc Capital Ltd. Came back to see PNGADG going down drastically, that was eye-popping...!
applied for arkade and northern arc today both seem good, arkade will hold for long term if allotted northern arc is for listing gains

damn

@anmolbhard004 Applied for Arcade and Northern Arc for listing gains.
Though volatility is totally expected in IPO listing, this volatility of PNGADG just before clicking buy button all the while stock was going up, gave me reality check and mild anxiety pangs, Lol.
Also, in ICICI Direct panel, no shares of Bajaj Housing Finance Ltd. for sale !. Cool.

TrafikSol IPO, valued at ₹45 crore, saw overwhelming demand, with subscriptions reaching 345.65 times. The listing set for September 17, 2024, has been postponed due to undisclosed queries.

https://www.livemint.com/market/stock-market-news/trafiksol-its-technologies-market-debut-postponed-due-to-undisclosed-queries-bse-informs-on-x-11726545043012.html
Only 345 times? Resourceful auto (2 yamaha showrooms, 8 employees, asking for 12 cr) got oversubscribed 418 times :)

Do people here apply for like every IPO for the 1 lot amount (15K) and if they get listing gains, sell shares, get profit and move to next IPO?
Obviously, this is if you get IPO alloted.

Do people here apply for like every IPO for the 1 lot amount (15K) and if they get listing gains, sell shares, get profit and move to next IPO?
Obviously, this is if you get IPO alloted.
For IPOs which are oversubscribed enough, yes. People consider this is as a better form of lottery.

If the company is good and the fundamentals are strong people generally hold it for long term gains.
How many of the oversubscribed SME IPOs have strong fundamentals? Doubt many have and you can read the woes of those who held on.

Bajaj Finance as the parent company went down on the day of listing of Bajaj Housing Finance. Fact is few are making long term purchase decisions and in those cases Mutual Fund investment is better anyway.

Back