Indian Stock Market and Mutual Funds

That's not the problem bro. Bank should clear the lien instantly. 30k blocked isn't good.
Bank has no role in releasing or blocking the amount. Its the registrar who send the instructions to bank and bank only act upon them.
Pl understand, if there are any exceptions in the process, it takes time for reconciliations and rectifying it.
Applying multiple times also falls under this exception.

How to make sure that the amount is unblocked, PhonePay have a Autopay section where I can see the status if cancelled payment. Is there something else that I need to check?

P.S. Phonepay is linked to ICICI bank
Any thoughts on Trafiksol ITS Technologies IPO, GMP already at 120%

Last edited:
How to make sure that the amount is unblocked, PhonePay have a Autopay section where I can see the status if cancelled payment. Is there something else that I need to check?

P.S. Phonepay is linked to ICICI bank
Any thoughts on Trafiksol ITS Technologies IPO, GMP already at 120%
By now, you know the drill. There is no point asking about SME IPOs. Those not gambling on listing gains would in single digit percentage.

Last night, while going through some documents I discovered 18 Reliance shares that were converted from Reliance Petroleum shares.

The date on the share certificates is from November 2002.

Now, I want to calculate the exact number of shares they have turned into, including any bonuses and dividends I may have missed.

Also How do I make sure that zerodha doesnt f** this up?

Some bonus information I have collected:

Split 2:1 on 7th September 2017 ----Bonus 1:1 on 21st July 2017 ---and 5th September 2024

attaching zerodha reply as well also do I need to contact RIL ?

photo_2024-09-11 20.20.56.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-09-11 at 8.34.02 PM.jpeg

So Now Bajaj Group has your contact nos & Email id's, Demat details

so be ready for spam FD /Loan requests on daily basis.... Allotment aaye ya nahi... loan ka phone jarur aayega
If we had applied and not been allotted, will the details still be shared. I thought that only PAN & Demat No. will be made available for IPO Application. Can someone please explain the IPO Application procedure with ASBA, UPI. This has been an interesting to hear, wondering how many people oversubscribed this ipo.

If we had applied and not been allotted, will the details still be shared. I thought that only PAN & Demat No. will be made available for IPO Application. Can someone please explain the IPO Application procedure with ASBA, UPI. This has been an interesting to hear, wondering how many people oversubscribed this ipo.
It was a joke!
Anyways, the data which these people need to spam are available for less than 500 bucks which include all the details which we feel are private (Name, City, mobile, email, designation, etc, etc, etc) !

It was a joke!
Anyways, the data which these people need to spam are available for less than 500 bucks which include all the details which we feel are private (Name, City, mobile, email, designation, etc, etc, etc) !
I was being spammed by bajaj almost every morning. I contacted them on Twitter. They sent a DND link. Registered my number there and since then there has not been any calls. Anyone in same situation could try.

PS: https://t.co/ixTPIYSvF9 I was given think link by them

I was being spammed by bajaj almost every morning. I contacted them on Twitter. They sent a DND link. Registered my number there and since then there has not been any calls. Anyone in same situation could try.

PS: https://t.co/ixTPIYSvF9 I was given think link by them
Forwarded to my brother who is extremely tired of these loan calls so he started saying that instead of offering a loan please give me for free (consider him a beggar :yum: )

Forwarded to my brother who is extremely tired of these loan calls so he started saying that instead of offering a loan please give me for free (consider him a beggar :yum: )
Thanks, registered on the link and raised request for DNC. Had a loan which closed a year ago, but still they were flooding with calls for new loans and card.

Back