Indian Stock Market and Mutual Funds

@anmolbhard004
Not applying for BHFL IPO.
My understanding is that even if you apply through different brokers, considering your PAN card will be used to trace the applicant, multiple application will be considered as one.
Workaround will be to apply through family member's brokerage account which can increase probability.

@anmolbhard004
Not applying for BHFL IPO.
My understanding is that even if you apply through different brokers, considering your PAN card will be used to trace the applicant, multiple application will be considered as one.
Workaround will be to apply through family member's brokerage account which can increase probability.
nah
confirmed from sources
a person can appky for shareholder + retail / shni

any reason you are not applying?

That rule is there from the beginning but this rule does not apply if same pan is used for applying from different categories (but not different brokers) provided one is eligible for those categories so in this case same pan can apply in retail category as anyone else as well as existing shareholder's category if eligible.

That rule is there from the beginning but this rule does not apply if same pan is used for applying from different categories (but not different brokers) provided one is eligible for those categories so in this case same pan can apply in retail category as anyone else as well as existing shareholder's category if eligible.
so can I use zerodha to apply for sh quota and groww for retail?

Why complicating it ?
Why you are not applying under both categories from Zerodha only ??
groww was down today for ipos and have heard several people on twitter claiming that once they have applied under sh quota they are not able to apply under retail section, cant find the option. any idea?
will apply tomorrow now

groww was down today for ipos and have heard several people on twitter claiming that once they have applied under sh quota they are not able to apply under retail section, cant find the option. any idea?
will apply tomorrow now
There is both the options available under Zerodha (and mostly with all other brokers as well) !

This is for Zerodha

1725877757943.png

This is for Dhan !

1725878034656.png

1725878070985.png

Last edited:
Is there any technical glitch going on with BHF ipo autopay mandate or what? I had applied and approved the upi mandate around 1 pm already. But G Pay sent the same again around 7 pm. I missed that notification and even the application status now showing as if i had not approved the mandate. Duh

Is there any technical glitch going on with BHF ipo autopay mandate or what? I had applied and approved the upi mandate around 1 pm already. But G Pay sent the same again around 7 pm. I missed that notification and even the application status now showing as if i had not approved the mandate. Duh
yes too much glitch with every broker except zerodha and angelone

So today I see this. The funds remain blocked in my bank. Wtf is this! I don't have unlimited money.
apply again bhai nothing you can do now try now except groww every app is working.
I applied through ASBA for bajaj housing as groww wont send any payment mandate, but it will send payment mandate for any current IPO within minutes.
Also look out for PN Gadgill IPO gmp is good.
although funds earlier blocked will be unblocked by mandate end date only

Back