Indian Stock Market and Mutual Funds

I want to start SIP and invest for 15+ yrs and someone suggested me these

View attachment 212004

I doubt these are good equities for the long run so suggest which I can invest in and forget while I keep getting good returns!
if i recollect that you are from maybe pune .i would also recommend buying property over there near maan malunghe/chandhai or any area not flats but plot and build a house. it will appreciate and wont plateau out

if i recollect that you are from maybe pune .i would also recommend buying property over there near maan malunghe/chandhai or any area not flats but plot and build a house. it will appreciate and wont plateau out
My wife has a flat in charholi, under-construction. to be delivered next year. How is that area.

Properties in pune is extremely over-hyped in fact here everything is hyped. Mumbai is way affordable tbh at least for transport, food & groceries. Even property rates are at par given the status of Mumbai but pune is just a copy-cat of Mumbai or wannabe be mumbai nothing else. Would better invest in Nasik or Nagpur!
Bargaining is next to zero here. Dumb city dumb people the rule here is you cannot bargain.. So no but one property is sufficient here!

My wife has a flat in charholi, under-construction. to be delivered next year. How is that area.
look i am not from pune , but i did visit pune to look at properties with a sole purpose of investment .there are it companies and upcoming it parks .multiple non it industries too are cropping up all in all looks good . But pricing is 20 lakh more .if you see at their sales pitch , we have centralized Ro treatment plant , provision of inverter in the couse , metro is coming and evening traffic in Hinjewadi is chaos.

if you are buying on loan and the term is less the apartment and your age too is depreciating and much newer properties coming up ( pune doesnt have land issue availability) so your flat value will plateau or might start depreciating from a certain high and you are getting near retirement . i prefer a expensive house which is built well and you can retire peacefully there and no society repair issues ,society chaos .if you want to paint your house you paint if you don't let it rot.

Properties in pune is extremely over-hyped in fact here everything is hyped. Mumbai is way affordable tbh at least for transport, food & groceries. Even property rates are at par given the status of Mumbai but pune is just a copy-cat of Mumbai or wannabe be mumbai nothing else. Would better invest in Nasik or Nagpur!
Bargaining is next to zero here. Dumb city dumb people the rule here is you cannot bargain.. So no but one property is sufficient here!
that's why i dropped the plan. but i am still much interested on row house duplexes of lohegaon / and maybe pirangut areas @nRiTeCh whats you take on that . i am aware that those localities do have some water supply issues but i think over the time that will get sorted.

biggest red flag in pune is multi storey towers , developers claiming we have centralized ro treatment plant for the whole society , we have dedicated space for UPS /inverter in your flat. So two of the basic needs are fkdup. I think pune even the new areas suffer from load shedding and you are willing to pay up to 70-80 for a flat and you don't even own a piece of land utter non-sense.

un- necessary amenities like swimming pool etc which requires additional maintenance /security gardens is unnecessary . just have a play ground and maybe BulK ev charging station.

In Mumbai also, if you wish to buy flat etc., buy up to Dahisar only (Actual BMC Limit i.e. Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation), do not dare to save money and go between Mira-Road to Virar.
  1. Mira-Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) it may sound matching with BMC but mind it.. it's NOT BMC
  2. Water crises is there in Mira-Bhayander to Virar and Load shading of electricity is there between Naigaon to Virar ... forget about area after that
  3. No Electricity Load shading or cut-off in Mira-Bhayandar (thanks to Adani Electricity)
  4. No Scarcity of water inside flat as maximum flats from Mira-Bhayandar to Virar keep leaking water either from upper flat or from Rain, too much water leakage issue in this region due to poor/cheap building material quality.

Last edited:
Back