Indiatimes Shopping Hot Deals & Coupons

They are by far the slowest when it comes to shipping services in comparison to their contemporaries, freaking frustrating!! :bomb:
All you need is patience in abundance when it comes to dealing with them, which is extinct in today's world!:nf02:

As per recommendations for IEMs from here, I bought SoundMagic ES18 from Indiatimes. At 421/-, and considering most dealers have now increased their prices (FK at 650/-), it was the cheapest I could find. After applying another 10% discount, I finally got 2 of them for 379/- each.:yahoo:
Indiatimes processed my order in 3 days, and Bluedart delivered it after another 3 days.
BTW, I noticed from the receipt, that the Indiatimes vendor is SMC International, who's a dealer on here also..

So if you're prepared to trust Indiatimes, you can order these very good IEMs off them (thanks to @esanthosh) , before they also change prices:head2:

Last edited by a moderator:
As per recommendations for IEMs from here, I bought SoundMagic ES18 from Indiatimes. At 421/-, and considering most dealers have now increased their prices (FK at 650/-), it was the cheapest I could find. After applying another 10% discount, I finally got 2 of them for 379/- each.:yahoo:
Indiatimes processed my order in 3 days, and Bluedart delivered it after another 3 days.
BTW, I noticed from the receipt, that the Indiatimes vendor is SMC International, who's a dealer on here also..

So if you're prepared to trust Indiatimes, you can order these very good IEMs off them (thanks to esanthosh) , before they also change prices:head2:

What discount coupon did you apply.?? and from where can i have them.??

What discount coupon did you apply.?? and from where can i have them.??
When I ordered them they had an offer going on. 10% discount on select items, and this was eligible. I think it expired on the 21st.
They'll probably have some other discount offers soon. Even otherwise, 420/- at Indiatimes is much cheaper than at FK, at 650/-
Everybody is raising prices because of the currency inflation..

nopes, afaik they don't allow any coupon to be used with cod..

but on the other hand as samwise said, the prices on indiatimes are way cheaper than what others are quoting.. hs18 was the cheapest i could get, for pl13 priced at 500 INR..

When I ordered them they had an offer going on. 10% discount on select items, and this was eligible. I think it expired on the 21st.
They'll probably have some other discount offers soon. Even otherwise, 420/- at Indiatimes is much cheaper than at FK, at 650/-
Everybody is raising prices because of the currency inflation..
yeah indiatimes pricing is by far the cheapest all over the internet (period)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Just a quick fire, is there anything better in the soundmagic stable in comparison to the pl-11?
how is it in comparison to the ES-18??
sorry for putting up a question that's totally out of the context!!

yeah indiatimes pricing is by far the cheapest all over the internet (period)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Just a quick fire, is there anything better in the soundmagic stable in comparison to the pl-11?
how is it in comparison to the ES-18??
sorry for putting up a question that's totally out of the context!!

ah, such questions need to be asked of the resident audiophiles on here... anything I say would simply be the rehashed version, without any added input of mine.
I had a choice to make between ES-18 and JVC Marshmallows (not on Indiatimes), and I was told ES-18 would be overall better in that price range..
Go through the threads in the Audio section of this forum, and those at Head-Fi, some guys have even made a ranking system of IEMs based on their preferences..

Back on topic, all of the SoundMagic products at Indiatimes is cheaper than anywhere else, and the dealer is SMC International (based on my invoice), so those interested in buying should better do so before they increase the price or run out of stock..

ah, such questions need to be asked of the resident audiophiles on here... anything I say would simply be the rehashed version, without any added input of mine.
I had a choice to make between ES-18 and JVC Marshmallows (not on Indiatimes), and I was told ES-18 would be overall better in that price range..
Go through the threads in the Audio section of this forum, and those at Head-Fi, some guys have even made a ranking system of IEMs based on their preferences..

Back on topic, all of the SoundMagic products at Indiatimes is cheaper than anywhere else, and the dealer is SMC International (based on my invoice), so those interested in buying should better do so before they increase the price or run out of stock..

Thank you, iv done the same :)

Anyone tried Amexonline discount code with another credit card? it is possible to pay but will they cancel the order later?

Back