Audio Introducing Brainwavz M2 -A hands-on preview.

mukulymn said:
I m also in though i only have re1 right now
why dont u send me ur s4 and i ship u mine re1
i never tried s4
yeah ....i am fine with it...... but its better if i wait till i get my sFlo2/ HM-602 to use RE1 at its full potential!!

BF1983 said:
Well I am game for the loaner program. :)

Titana did something like that when he sent his Yamaha YH-2 headphones to 6 different people pan India.

Those who were a part of the learner program had to ship it via a good courier to the next person.
For IEMs I dont think DTDC will charge more than 125 bucks to ship anywhere. :)
titana == gurbhai. lol I uope I didn't send the same pm to both. :ashamed:

I am in for a loaner program as well :) Maybe after I finish the upcoming reviews ,can ship the IEMs to interested members .We can work something out.

need to choose between ne-6 and m2...usage will be listening to metal and alternative music (on my zune 80)...and some movie watching...i want a decent amount of bass (tight) and a clear sound. a good soundstage is very welcome. please suggest immediately as i dont want to miss lynx's preorder (2775 rs)

also, will i need an amp for the zune 80? if yes, which one?

Tight bass >> M2

Lot of heavy sub bass >> NE6

Awesome midrange and treble >> M2

Awesome soundstage >> NE6

My personal suggestion >> M2 if you can get it for preorder price of 49$ !!

thanx a lot Fah33m...i bought an ne6 for my bro on ur recommendation....havent heard it yet (will be going back home in another month)

sorry to ask again, but will i need an amp for use with a zune 80?

^ Errr. I think he bought the NE6 in the past for his bro. He needs to get the M2 for himself. @ Ishaan if your purchase is still pending and you can afford the M2 , get it eyes closed :D .

Can I track the shipment from mp4nation on India speedpost? The Hingkong post says left hong kong on 27 Sept, any way to track thereafter? Thanks!!

my sflo2 combo ( yes the age old offer ...taht ended 1.5 months ago) ..was shipped om 4th ( again ....and had to pay again for shipping ) its still not here!

^ One of my parcels which was shipped from US on 16th August is not here yet :( .No tracking also and its worth ~180$ :(. For some reasons the parcels are taking too long to reach ...Hope they reach sooner or later.

your new IEM? ...sorry to hear them...which shipping method ..? ...i think all the postal services take long ....(EMSincluded)...fedEX, DHL is much better choice ..might be due to commonwealth also

^ Yeah my new IEMs . Shipping method is USPS priority Mail which usually has full tracking support. But since mine is a flat rate envelope it doesn't have any tracking :(.

I have the customs form number so will be paying foreign post office and custom house to see if I can dig anything.

Back