Audio Introducing Brainwavz M2 -A hands-on preview.

Ritvik said:
I've got them and Benny can audition them with me if Jaben doesn't have them. Probably better to wait for the P51 mustang to arrive in about 2 weeks though
Re1 / M50a / P51 / IE7 / S9 and now JH13..........you better keep a day free for me to audition :p

Haarakri's impressions are spot on .Exactly what I feel about the RE0 vs RE1. Its just that I find RE0 to boring to enjoy music :(. Till date for me it was RE-0 -9.5/10 and RE-1 9/10.Now the numbers have interchanged after hearing it with the treble boost on Brendons setup and Sflo 2 ! :D RE-1 has the best midrange Ive heard till date in any IEM ;)

@ Brendon . The RE-0 and RE-1 both dont have great accurate bass but the RE-1 is surely a little better than RE-0 . I find RE-0 get a slight midbass hump when amped . The only thing I like about RE-0 is its treble extension and amazing detailing /transparency. :D

The M2s on the other hand cost less than half the price of RE-1/RE-0 are not exactly as detailed as the REs but surely come pretty close. For the price they are insanely VFM , IMO.

So Faheem is back!
@Faheem See we have kept you thread alive when you weren't here. :D And I got M1, hopefully will provide some impressions tomorrow

@Faheem - Yup, agree with you there. :)

RE0s have such amazing highs. The Hippo VBs also had good highs but the sibilance killed it. :(

What I really like about the Re0s is that the treble and detailing is awesome without any ugly sibilance. :D

And yes the M2s are really great VFM. I have not come across anyone who doesn't like them. The M2s mids IMO are very close to the RE1 midrange and has better bass to boot.

^ Thanks for keeping the thread alive guys. The M2s are awesome VFM :D I dont have any high end IEM right now since my order is still not here even after 27 days now :( I feel if it doesnt arrive , M2s are the only IEMs I can live with for another year or two. They are that good !

[OT] I still haven't got a net connection in the new house. Online from a friends place right now :ashamed: .[/OT]

[OT-II] I got a brand new RE-252 up for sale . Anyones interested ?

@Faheem,

RE-252 is one of the IEMs I am always after. But, right now, let's see what Fang has done with RE-262 and secretly hope that he puts up RE-252 on sale for $99 :p.

If the differences are as minor as between RE-0 and RE-ZERO .... and I've money left :ashamed:, I might consider getting yours ... :)

PS: I may need to sell a few IEMs to make space for it.

esanthosh said:
^ I am actually considering that too.... :)
Well you don't have to think much. I am sending you my address. Dispatch them by tomorrow. You see, I don't have much patience. Would not like myself waiting for the good stuff, for too long.

dudes we should do a loaner program, every1 who wants to demo a old set can ship it to whoever wants to hear them. (obviously the guy who wants to hear em pays for shipping) and once done they ship to someone else (from the loaner program) who wants to demo or goes back to the owner. (but its always better to do this with old n trusted users who know how to treat gear like their own..) just a thought lol

its a good way of finding out each individual's impressions on the same product, and we get to know how different it sounds with different sources and amps with different types of music/files, and can me made into a sticky even.

:clap:

i agree

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

anyone to put thr unused gear for audition to poor people:ashamed:

Do we have annual TE meet somewhere like in del or mumbai??

I am in ...my s4 is currently not in use
....but wont it be very costly to send via insured courier.....( cant use basic ones .......if it gets lost then everything will be undone )

Well I am game for the loaner program. :)

Titana did something like that when he sent his Yamaha YH-2 headphones to 6 different people pan India.

Those who were a part of the learner program had to ship it via a good courier to the next person.

For IEMs I dont think DTDC will charge more than 125 bucks to ship anywhere. :)

I m also in though i only have re1 right now

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

strategy said:
I am in ...my s4 is currently not in use

....but wont it be very costly to send via insured courier.....( cant use basic ones .......if it gets lost then everything will be undone )
why dont u send me ur s4 and i ship u mine re1

i never tried s4

Back