Audio Introducing Brainwavz M2 -A hands-on preview.

Ordered a pair yesterday, they say it will be shipped arnd sep10-20....how much time will it take to reach my home?? Customs??

kris_one said:
Ordered a pair yesterday, they say it will be shipped arnd sep10-20....how much time will it take to reach my home?? Customs??
Which shipping method did you use?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FaH33m said:
^ Yeah its same as being close to flat freq response or being neutral .But no headphones usually have a ruler flat response and the same might not be appealing to our ears due the the way out ears pick up sound.
All this is way over my head. What are you guys talking about?

u get a flat response in studio monitors and pro audio equipment used to master tracks and more detailed listening.. my krk rokit 6's do exactly that, consumer products dont usually have it coz its not the typical "fun" sound which everyone likes, like to call em balanced n not fully flat coz they arent. but im not complaining on the m2's :)

@mjumrani: we are talking about sound

@toxicdrift: lets call them "apparently flat frequency response"

@kris_one: why ofcourse? I used the costlier method & received the product later than i would have received if i had opted for free shipping!

Well, it was costly thats all!

dragonball said:
@kris_one: why ofcourse? I used the costlier method & received the product later than i would have received if i had opted for free shipping!

But no one answered my question: how much time will it take to reach my home address, and will there be any issues with customs that I will have to be involved in?

kris_one said:
Well, it was costly thats all!

But no one answered my question: how much time will it take to reach my home address, and will there be any issues with customs that I will have to be involved in?

2 weeks after they confirm shipping

I listened to Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious (320kbps) & it sounded heavenly straight out of my realtek onboard sound with M2 !!

@5:46 the peak rush feeling is very very intense :D

@mjumrani: the holding by customs is random AFAIK

^ How do they sound ? I haven't tried a M1 yet..but read that it has similar sound signature as that of M2 .

FaH33m said:
^ How do they sound ? I haven't tried a M1 yet..but read that it has similar sound signature as that of M2 .
They have a neutral sound signature. The Bass is tight and controlled but not much in quantity, I would say the bass is not more not less. The vocals sound sweet, they have a very good midrange. The treble is soft and I never felt any harshness.

They sounded pretty well out of the box, there was not much need for burn in. I am using it with Rockboxed Sansa Clip+ and they are even better when EQing. I totally love its sound.

I have not heard to M2's, so can not compare.

I too placed an order for M1 a few days back. Why?

If one was to hear the PL-50 and think “hmm, let’s make that but with a dynamic driver and make the bass more palatable to the common man” then I think you’d be pretty close to what’s here.*

Mark's these words on head-fi made it pretty clear, I will love them. :)

Back