Investments in Reliance Jio (Obviously for Customer data)

Will you be Still using Jio, If Facebook buys Stake in Jio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

$10.35B (78,562 Crore) raised till now, from Five Investors In One Month

With a current equity value of Rs 4.91 lakh crore and an enterprise value of Rs 5.16 lakh crore, as of today.

Last edited:
It is though.

"Jio Platforms, which houses music and movie apps as well a Reliance's telecoms venture Jio Infocomm, has secured a massive $10 billion from investors including Facebook Inc within a month."

jio platform is the subsidiary of main Reliance india limited.

jio platforms include Jio telecom (4G) plus all those jio apps you see like jiosaavn, jio money etc
Post automatically merged:

These days Reliance JIo facing issues with its finances, so it's better to do not invest in it.
wat? RIL is on track to become debt free in one two years. Its future ready because 5g is easy to integrate into 4g networks easily. if you have to invest right now in telecom sector, best bet would be jio first and airtel second

Reliance Industries has now sold just over 21% of Jio Platforms to investors, securing Rs 97,885.65 crore in less than seven weeks.

3SIDGsW.jpg

Last edited:

Reliance Industries has now sold just over 21% of Jio Platforms to investors, securing Rs 97,885.65 crore in less than seven weeks.

3SIDGsW.jpg
I remember jio being valued at 50$ billion. looking at these deals, its clearly more than that

This is interesting,
At my home in Delhi, jio is the only network that works very well, Infact every nook and corner is well covered.
I have tried each every network many times over the years.. Tata was the best then rcom and after their departure even jio was bad but in last 6 months they have improved their voice coverage..
Never paid attention to data speeds though as i have a decent braid and connection with wifi at home.

But privacy is a big issue for me as well.. I am stuck with jio for their extremely good coverage in my area..

Kindly advise how I can protect my privacy to the best from my operator as well as individual apps too

Back