iOS iOS 7 Jailbreak released [iOS 7.1 not compatible]

Used Winterboard and applied the iOS 6 theme to get the old icons back. I like the old polished looking icons. Hope a system wide grey / dark theme comes for iOS 7.

ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1389856425.796261.jpg

@m-jeri

Check modmyi.com and idownloadblog.com and see what tweaks they have reviewed and see if you like any of them and install the same if required. Just before you do all this.
I strongly suggest you go to cydia and download "Cydia substrate" and "Subtrate safe mode" update as it will save you from those broken tweaks (not always) but enabling you to boot in safe mode.
Also first install "afc2add" from cydia. This will help you if it is a broken non mobile substrate using tweak which causes issues with your device. It will allow you to access the file system using iFunbox (even when phone is in boot loop) and manually delete the broken / bad tweak.

Is the iOS 7 Jailbreak stable now and have the tweaks been upgraded to support iOS7?
Thinking of upgrading my iPad 2 currently Jailbroken on iOS6 to Jailbroken iOS 7, should i go forward?

I loved the skeuphormism (hope I got spelling correct) and Apple took that away. I have started to use the iOS 6 theme now on iOS 7.
Btw new tweaks installed by me are..

Winterboard
Voicemailremover
Swipe selection
Background manager

I have an iPhone 4S with iOS 6.1.1 currently Jail breaked. How do I update to iOS 7 and go about Jailbreaking it. Will i lose all the apps that I have now?

Eclipse has arrived. System wide dark theme. Not yet tried but will soon.

Could you help me out ??
I upgraded my friend's iphone 4s to iOS 7. However the battery life has taken a hit. She needs to charge atleast 2 times a day even though she uses 2g net connection and whatsapp. No games, videos etc.
Is there any fix for that ??

Could you help me out ??
I upgraded my friend's iphone 4s to iOS 7. However the battery life has taken a hit. She needs to charge atleast 2 times a day even though she uses 2g net connection and whatsapp. No games, videos etc.

Give it a few days and let the new OS settle. But I too think battery life on iOS 7 has take a hit for me vis a vis iOS 5.

Could you help me out ??

It is a clean install or upgrade ?
If you have upgraded, I would suggest to do a clean install. On side note Whatsapp is quite battery draining on 2G/3G network.

Zephyr for iOS 7 is dead (too bad) but there is a new tweak called "MultitaskingGestures". It added ability to just swipe up the app screen to dismiss an app. Like zephyr. I will install it soon.
But be warned that you lose the ability to use control center when you are withing an app, on springboard i believe the control center work fine.
If this works as advertised, it is much much better than the activator action i have setup currently.
I love the animation of app flying up when dismissed.

*iOS 7 sucks still* :p

Back