iPhone 11 for less than Rs 50,000 on Amazon sale, here’s why it is still a good deal

iphone se2 24-24.5K inc bank offer
Iphone XR 36-36.5K inc bank offer
I think those prices are for 64gb variant. I feel 128gb is optimum and bare minimum to get.
Only a Fool or an Apple Fanboi would buy a 64gb phone (with no expandable storage) in 2020!

Edit: ..and the Fanboiis are at it again!! Used to hear same excuses when iPhone used to offer the 32gb variant, then suckers used to say we don't need 64gb, we stream everything, cloud, yap, yap, yap!!
Why don't people start a petition and ask apple not to give any storage at all when you clearly don't need it?
Stop defending a brand for short-changing you and over-pricing their products!!
Nevermind, you deserve it.

Last edited:
@psyph3r I don't understand a single thing of what was said in that Rockwell video lol.

That's the point, it's all gibberish and made up, it's just believable because he said it with a straight face.
Apple presents even the simplest tech with convoluted terms and the fans lap it up believing it's some alien level tech.
Take yesterday's event for e.g., that lady was basically describing OLED as if talking to a 2 year old.

That's the point, it's all gibberish and made up, it's just believable because he said it with a straight face.
Apple presents even the simplest tech with convoluted terms and the fans lap it up believing it's some alien level tech.
Take yesterday's event for e.g., that lady was basically describing OLED as if talking to a 2 year old.

It is marketing and that is what sells. Apple set the template and now everyone including Samsung and Google imitate it by using hyperbole and the white aesthetics. Ever wondered why other companies always have a need to imitate Apple, because they would be worse off without it.

As I said before Apple is a business and they must be admired for their success. Other companies resort to unethical means to even be 1% as successful. They are not extorting anyone, so if the consumers find value in parting with their money, then power to them.

Still don't understand how it hurts anyone. Don't watch the event, don't buy their products. Fact that it triggers so many non-Apple users speaks volumes.

For the record, I don't own any Apple devices because I prefer other alternatives.

It is marketing and that is what sells. Apple set the template and now everyone including Samsung and Google imitate it by using hyperbole and the white aesthetics. Ever wondered why other companies always have a need to imitate Apple, because they would be worse off without it.

As I said before Apple is a business and they must be admired for their success. Other companies resort to unethical means to even be 1% as successful. They are not extorting anyone, so if the consumers find value in parting with their money, then power to them.

Still don't understand how it hurts anyone. Don't watch the event, don't buy their products. Fact that it triggers so many non-Apple users speaks volumes.

For the record, I don't own any Apple devices because I prefer other alternatives.

I think fewer people are falling for their bs nowadays and even their hardcore fanboys have a hard time defending them or their products and practices.

I watch the events mainly to piss off my iDiot friend, not because I'm an android fanboy but because he won't shut up about Apple and how great a company it is.
Just because I bash Apple since I find it amusing that it triggers him, he assumes by default that I'm an android/Samsung fanboy.
He used to forward me links about any negative news related to android or Samsung the first thing in the morning, like 5 a.m. morning.

Through the past few years however Apple has efed up so many times it has just become easier for me to mock him to the point that even a rabid fanboy like him has become self aware and has been sending me iphone 12 memes since morning.

TBH there's no difference whatsoever in an Apple fanboy and a BJP supporter, both have marketed themselves so well that even when it's obviously a polished turd, their cult followers cannot see it and will defend it nonetheless, this friend happens to be both and it just has been too easy for me.

Well if you buy a 1200$ device that shows ads there's going to be a lot of pissed off users. People who tout their anonymization are just a bunch of hypocrites who go post their entire lives on insta, FB, tinder, etc and then talk about how much a corporation values their privacy.

Apple is just an arrogant company that treats its users like idiots and the worst part is they themself defend it, they started off by convincing everyone that glass is somehow a premium material, then they made the "courageous" decision of removing the headphone jack and yesterday they made them believe that they are concerned about the environment by stating that there are 2 billion adapters out there yet ship the new phones with a cable that won't work with most of them.
There is no competitor to apple with that much hardware and software integration. Dont assume that all users who values privacy are posting in FB, Tinder, insta, etc. not shipping adapters and headphones is really stupid and cunning move to sell their adpaters and cables separately while retaining the current price of iphone lineups. How many users are going to need 5g for the next 4-5 years in India?. 4G itself did not achieve the desired speed in India and whats the point of having 5G.

TBH there's no difference whatsoever in an Apple fanboy and a BJP supporter, both have marketed themselves so well that even when it's obviously a polished turd, their cult followers cannot see it and will defend it nonetheless...
Don't give them ideas, for all you know, by the next elections apple will be a major bjp sponsor...

Dont assume that all users who values privacy are posting in FB, Tinder, insta, etc.

TBF the whole point of having a 5g phone according to the event was to be able to upload 10x faster to insta or wherever amongst other things.
Not assuming every apple user uploads to insta, GB, etc but almost all Apple users assume that Android users dont value their privacy either.

I think those prices are for 64gb variant. I feel 128gb is optimum and bare minimum to get.
Only a Fool or an Apple Fanboi would buy a 64gb phone (with no expandable storage) in 2020!
Not everyone uses apple for gaming or multimedia , some of us use it just as a secondary device for banking or official work only where security and speed is more important
64 gb is more than enough unless you are daily shooting 4k videos
24.5k for se wow
Waiting for 18k that phone has serious battery issues

Not everyone uses apple for gaming or multimedia , some of us use it just as a secondary device for banking or official work only where security and speed is more important

Waiting for 18k that phone has serious battery issues

Agree - My iPhone 7 is a 128GB variant and I have some 30GB (total) used that too because I have not deleted any of the hundreds of pictures I have taken with it over last so many years. Even for primary use, we stream almost everything these days - Why does one need so much storage? I don't remember the last time I transferred a movie or a song to my iPad or iPhone! The only use for storage I can think of is recording videos and unless one is into making videos, it shouldn't matter. 64GB is enough.

TBF the whole point of having a 5g phone according to the event was to be able to upload 10x faster to insta or wherever amongst other things.
Not assuming every apple user uploads to insta, GB, etc but almost all Apple users assume that Android users dont value their privacy either.
5G is not going to be launched in India for next 1-2 years. And I know of persons using android who are cautious of privacy and take whatever steps they can. The point is android apps are not streamlined and reviewed. We have seen Indian Govt banning lot of apps recently and 70-80% of them were available only in android play store or galaxy store.

Agree - My iPhone 7 is a 128GB variant and I have some 30GB (total) used that too because I have not deleted any of the hundreds of pictures I have taken with it over last so many years. Even for primary use, we stream almost everything these days - Why does one need so much storage? I don't remember the last time I transferred a movie or a song to my iPad or iPhone! The only use for storage I can think of is recording videos and unless one is into making videos, it shouldn't matter. 64GB is enough.

6S with 64GB and currently 45GB is full and that too because many irrelevant things have not been deleted. I am ok with 64GB but then I am not ok paying the prices apple commands for the 64GB.

I am happy with my iPhone XR 128gb and really don't see a reason for an upgrade unless camera was my priority. apple has lost it's mind with indian pricing for good.

Yeah everything regarding Apple is already covered. They started using glass on phones and brainwashed people that glass is premium material (on a mobile phone, Lmao). And now this move of excluding charger and earphone in the box, wow. I don't know what to say about that. And obviously as Apple sets the standard, every company follows in to their footsteps. As a business owner myself, I'm ahamed with this type of bad practices and asking for forgiveness on behalf of Apple.

Being said all that, iOS still is better in terms of app quality by a long shot. And the fact that Android is a retarded type of OS is why Apple knows for a fact that the can get away with anything. There's no competition thus making Apple a monopoly.

I agree with your first point that 64gb is enough for a secondary device or for work but thats it.

Apple phones are generally targeted at a younger or a wealthier audience which takes more photos, etc so more storage is always better. 128GB is the bare minimum if you want to make the phone last 3-4 years. 64GB might be fine for now but might not be in 2 years time, just like 32Gb when the iphone & was launched.

Add 2-3 larger games like PUBG, 5-7GB of music, ~20 GB pf photos (if you are upgrading from an older iphone, you will have a larger collection most of the time), and another 15GB for apps and whatsapp = entire 64GB being over

Despite the high price, I would have loved to still invest in an iPhone due to the privacy aspects, but can't due to low storage options as I need to carry my lossless music collection with me on the phone.
In a recent thread on TeamBHP, we came across a member who carries 6 iPhones with 256GB storage just so he can carry his music collection portably as well. He is too used to the simplicity of iPhone and iTunes as it offers him a seamless way to enjoy his music. Had to really coax him into getting a simple DAP with a 512gb sd card but hats off to him as well that he was willing to learn how to manage his music without the ease and simplicity the iPhone ecosystem offers.

No offence personally to the concerned person, but that is just retarded. No amount of money can buy common sense...
People with more money than brains. I sometimes hope I was in that category. Even after using my 6S for 5 years, I am thinking super hard before buying new iPhone and mostly will get next year (I said the same last year too).

Back