iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singer

Recruit
guys please help me choose one of these.. their specifications sound quite similar and i already have an iphone 3g(Got kinda bored with it).
i will mainly use my phone for music, games(if i get bored while travelling or in a party) and photography. ya i do watch videos on it occasionally.
how is the sound quality on both of it? Please help me with your opinions..

God bless..

tut tut.. 2.3 GB was releases in 2010 not last year.. So you should be saying OS from the year before last year. 2011 was the year of the mighty ICS.. :p

ohh yes.
absolutely true.
OS of 2010 for fastest growing android in 2012
lamers wont get it anyways.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

and these android lamers cant afford iphone so they are happy on their androids.

Can you change keyboard of iPhone?
Can you change the launcher of iPhone?
Can you put whatever files you want on the memory of iPhone?
Can you connect to any PC/Mac and put the files on iPhone?
Can you run simultaneous tasks on iPhone?
Can you download files from stock browser of iPhone?
Can you remove battery of iPhone and put another one in case of emergency?
Can you increase memory capacity(SD Card) of iPhone?
Can you put widgets on iPhone which can give you information without searching the apps?
Can you customize iPhone besides changing wallpapers?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Seriously, most people commenting here haven't used an iphone. And just because a user can root a rom and install firmware on a phone doesnt make them an expert.
Precisely. They DONT want to use Iphone. That is why there is an argument. Most people here on Android havent tried Iphone because:
1. They didnt feel they lack anything which has been advertised by Apple
2. They dont generally want to waste 45k when they can do much more in 30

Read the thread! This thread is full of users who are trying to prove that their sub-15,000 phones have more features (run **ANDROID**)and hence, are better than an iphone.

Copy Paste a basic feature.! So you use this feature every 30 minutes like you sms and call, right?
Yes it is a basic feature. Just because your beloved half baked OS didnt have one doesnt make it advanced. It is like saying my car doesnt have reverse gear. Do I use reverse gear every 5 minutes: No. Is it basic and esstential : Yes

No comments. Epic.! Dyslexia perhaps..

No comments. May be a doctor

You sir, are fantastic. Do you even know what I am talking about?

I recommend you do some reading before commenting.

There is nothing beautiful about it, it is only because it is free. Also, 85% of all iphones are running the latest ios, in the Android realm only 15% currently run ICS which is AFAIK, 1 year old.
Which means? People who are not upgrading dont require it. The older versions of Android are more than enough to satisfy a normal customer who needs iOS x to copy paste maybe or iOS y to send SMS when rejecting a call
Yes, most android devices lag a certain amount. Even the SII does after the ICS update. Just keep a GB SII, ICS SII side by side and let them go on standby and press the 'Home' key.
Not true. I have used captivate and Note on MIUI, CM. PA. Stock Image and none of them lag even an iota. Quadrant scores are way better than Iphone
Why? Poorly optimised code..
Again , No comments. May be you are Bill Gates or Zucky who knows coding in and out

I was being sarcastic! Your feeble mind does not understand humour, does it?
Not responding to sarcasm is the best burn ever
Oh well! I should have known it already..!

and to all rhetoric questions being posted again and again.

we dont need to change our iphone battery.
battery use it well optimised that it will last 24 hrs minimum and

Q.Can you change keyboard of iPhone?

A.we dont need to change keyboard.
its fantastic keyboard and does not need replacement.
not like android where you need to change at least 3-4 keyboard apps to find one fit for you.
and even on iOS , we can get BB10 kayboard.

their is no need to change launcher.
default is snappy and adequate.

yes I can put whatever files I want.

yes I can.

multitasking in iOS is more than adequate and unlike great android,apps dont vanish after put in multitask.

i can download whatever i need.
never needed to look at what to do to download this file.

we dont need to change battery.
already replied.

we dont need the pr*n on mobile

Can you put widgets on iPhone which can give you information without searching the apps?

notification center does the job.no need of one more battery guzzler.

Not as explicitely explained but should give some solace to the self proclaimed genius's..

BTW.. I was just going over the article relating to Samsung's win over Apple in EU.. The judge ruled the case in favour in Samsung. Cograts Android fanboys..

Why? Because Samsung's devices were simply not good enough..

How-Android-iPhone-and-Blackberry-Users-See-Themselves-550x777.jpg

Heard story of animal who can't reach height to grab some grapes??

Android users are that animal.

They try to jump to that level to grab some grapes but when they fail, they run afoul shouting grapes are sour so why to jump.

And if you are well read, you will know how google tried hard to copy iPhone after their initial blackberry copy failed and iPhone launched.

Heard story of animal who can't reach height to grab some grapes??

Android users are that animal.

They try to jump to that level to grab some grapes but when they fail, they run afoul shouting grapes are foul so why to jump.

And if you are well read, you will know how google tried hard to copy iPhone after their initial blackberry copy failed and iPhone launched.

Why you feel that iPhone is above Android? Just because more than what Android phone costs? Is this logical?

There is not a single feature/functionality is there in iPhone which Android does not have. Eventually, there are lot of features/functionalities which are there in Android and not in iPhone.
I had list down few for which you have replied like this:
1. "we dont need to change our iphone battery."
2. "we dont need to change keyboard."
3. "their is no need to change launcher."
4. "we dont need the pr*n on mobile "
I am amused to see these kind of reply.

Why dont you relax a bit and reply properly. Why it is so hard for you to give replies in a proper way?
Why dont you reply exactly what is being asked?
Why you always attack your fellow members and say them idiots, animals, etc?
What kind of compulsions you have?

Now Now.. Dont forget your manners people..

Let the Androidians come out with an another feature that their sub 15,000 phone has, let them say that it is an absolutely essential feature and then satisfy themselves by saying that "see your 45k phone can't do this".

androidians are mistaken and what i mean by we dont need to change,

default is superb usable that we dont need to experiment with alternatives to get adequate functionality.

hope you can understand this sentence.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

for simple keyboard,
how often you need to try different keyboard from all kinds of sinner's places to get that perfect keyboard,
thats android for you.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

and how many of you go to play store and buy that keyboard you need?

i doubt their will be any.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

cant your great android give you proper keyboard?

cant your great lord android give its loyal servants a basic usable keyboard?

:yahoo::lol::lol: lagta hai 45k ka phone khareedne ke baad logo ke baas baat karne kee tameez aur patience nahi bachta...bas din raat humara phone mahaan chillate rehte hain....please stop cursing or others will start and then your money wont be able to save you

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

androidians are mistaken and what i mean by we dont =cant need to change,

default is superb usable that we dont=cant need to experiment with alternatives to get adequate functionality.

hope you can understand this sentence.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

for simple keyboard,
how often you need to try different keyboard from all kinds of sinner's places to get that perfect keyboard,
thats android for you.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

and how many of you go to play store and buy that keyboard you need?

i doubt their will be any.

I do...how come you know everything man? Do you know when you were born or is that an assumption too?
---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

cant your great android give you proper keyboard?

cant your great lord android give its loyal servants a basic usable keyboard?

we just dont need to but if need arises,we can do it very well not like you androidian who cant use default keyboard and go hunting at sinner's place for that apk and

enjoy your piracy.

One does not simply get personal on a forum. Put forward your statement , refrain from name calling people.

Team Android : Its not about the features of iPhone which demands its high cost , its the stability and reliability .

Team iPhone : It's true many self proclaimed Android fans trash iOS quite often at the slightest of context but those who know better , do better.

I use Symbian S60v3

The default launcher is neither slow, laggy nor bloated. I can install as many apps as I want to but the launcher will behave in exactly the same fashion as it did when I puchased it.

BTW, majority of custom launchers had an ios/mac theme. Why were the devs trying to copy the iphone look,were the phones themselves not 'cool' enough?

Nopes, it was not designed to be a portable pen drive. What it was designed to be was a good looking a phone, a fantastic media player and a pocket internet device. Being able to copy music, videos and pics is more than enough.

Same as above

Not fully No. Most people do not really feel the need to watch a video in a tiny player while surfing the web or play a game while calling via the headset. It isn't there because it isnt required.

Default browser No. Dolphin browser yes.

Nopes. I don't feel the urge to lug an extra battery around. I carry the charger, just like you..

For what precisely? my entire music collection in 11 GB and it fits perfectly, And I still have enough memory to click snaps and record videos.

Nopes. Because, they cause wakelocks and hence, battery drain.

You mean download launchers, apply icon packs, No.

It was a necessity for low spec Andoid Phones running 2.1/2.2 as they coudn't handle the heavy launchers. Hence, the early success of Zeam, ADW etc. I also have an SII which runs an optimised stock build and never really felt the need to change the stock launcher.

On ICS, majority run either Neo or Apex simply because they do not know how to install the stock ICS launcher. A miniscule minority run Go, but I find it very intrusive.

Man there are so many things and you still stuck on lag........

I am too using S2 and there is no lag. I dont know how you said that there is no developer support for S2.

Seriously, have you flashed one of the stock 4.04 ROMS and tried doing a factory reset via CWM? Let me know what happens...

buying a "phone" for 30k and 40k is just plain absurd ., a pity since the generation now has been brainwashed that they should own a "smartphone" or else their life is incomplete :D

The default launcher is neither slow, laggy nor bloated. I can install as many apps as I want to but the launcher will behave in exactly the same fashion as it did when I puchased it. =NO

BTW, majority of custom launchers had an ios/mac theme. Why were the devs trying to copy the iphone look,were the phones themselves not 'cool' enough?

Nopes, it was not designed to be a portable pen drive. What it was designed to be was a good looking a phone, a fantastic media player and a pocket internet device. Being able to copy music, videos and pics is more than enough. =NO

Same as above=NO

Not fully No. Most people do not really feel the need to watch a video in a tiny player while surfing the web or play a game while calling via the headset. It isn't there because it isnt required. =NO

Default browser No. Dolphin browser yes. =NO

Nopes. I don't feel the urge to lug an extra battery around. I carry the charger, just like you.. =NO

For what precisely? my entire music collection in 11 GB and it fits perfectly, And I still have enough memory to click snaps and record videos.
=NO

Nopes. Because, they cause wakelocks and hence, battery drain.
=NO

You mean download launchers, apply icon packs, No.

It was a necessity for low spec Andoid Phones running 2.1/2.2 as they coudn't handle the heavy launchers. Hence, the early success of Zeam, ADW etc. I also have an SII which runs an optimised stock build and never really felt the need to change the stock launcher.

On ICS, majority run either Neo or Apex simply because they do not know how to install the stock ICS launcher. A miniscule minority run Go, but I find it very intrusive.

=NO

Man there are so many things and you still stuck on lag........

I am too using S2 and there is no lag. I dont know how you said that there is no developer support for S2.

Seriously, have you flashed one of the stock 4.04 ROMS and tried doing a factory reset via CWM? Let me know what happens...
The emmc bug has already been fixed in all the custom rom kernels, so what are you blabbering about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back