iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singer

Recruit
guys please help me choose one of these.. their specifications sound quite similar and i already have an iphone 3g(Got kinda bored with it).
i will mainly use my phone for music, games(if i get bored while travelling or in a party) and photography. ya i do watch videos on it occasionally.
how is the sound quality on both of it? Please help me with your opinions..

God bless..

What options are you talking about mate!?
Android forces you to have a gmail account,where are your options!?
If you use a Mac,try connecting a ICS phone to lion/ML!!
You will know how evil Google can be!
Google's slaves are as helpless as isheep(but Google hides it nicely,so most of you wont even realise!!)

Apple forces you to create a itunes account.

Just saying that this point is not big deal . Also Gmail account more useful then Itunes account.

What options are you talking about mate!?
Android forces you to have a gmail account,where are your options!?
If you use a Mac,try connecting a ICS phone to lion/ML!!
You will know how evil Google can be!
Google's slaves are as helpless as isheep(but Google hides it nicely,so most of you wont even realise!!)

And you do?
What evil is it that Google forces you to have a Gmail account?
Apple forces you to have a itune account, Microsoft forces you for live account.

Why is Google the target here?

I don't have mac nor do I have any access to it but can you elaborate the problem you're referring to.

Not exactly exaggerated marketing,but ignorance....look how many people here have joined in this discussion without actually even using an iphone!!(some are honest enough to admit,but most with ......gf's/wife's/friend's...and thousands of you tube videos!!
Agreed the obscene price in India is a prohibiting factor,but what's the point in argument with minimal/zero first hand experience.

Retina display is simply marketing gimmick,but these displays are good,damn good to be honest!
You actually need see these displays yourself to pass on comments like that.
Have a look at the retina Macbook's display!(though gimmick, but retina display does have some sort of a definition,Google it yourself)
BTW the name SLCD is not scientific either!

Actually truth is, its other way around...
People without using the Androids or who used sub 10k phones or using Android in Touchpad are mostly commenting against entire OS. Some one claims here, that he personally used one X and iphone 4s, still boasting about retina display...

Even after so many replies, still asking about android options?

So the war still continues eh.. Good to see peeps calling each other fanboys but themselves being nothing more..

The funny part is that the OP must be laughing his guts out.. Look ma, I asked these so called tech enthusiasts (AFAIK 15 year old's - self admitted on xda..! You, yes You..! :))for advice and they are bickering amongst themselves as if they were Eric Schmidt and Tim Cook..!

Continue..

Nexus s original running on sprint.
Why it still does not have jelly bean.
Do enlighten us
OK got it, Android is limited because it yet to get the JB update for CDMA version of Nexus S. All other devices which got JB update is doesn't matter. When you google for drawbacks, read all the results, dont always think "I'm feeling lucky" :)

The post which you quoted has some other points also and you didnt get any search results favoring iphone or ios in those points?, Out of box functionality of NFC, Wifi-direct, true multitasking ability, installing 3rd party apps, apps supports(Tasker, swiftkey..), allows 3rd party integration like HTC Sense, TW... Have you any time used HTC smart dialer?

I am not commenting over here because I have used an android device (S2) only once in my life & that too for a very small time. So who am I to make comparisons when I don't have the second device to compare with.

So I do request all fanboys to keep clear of this thread unless they have extensively used both the devices i.e. the 4s & the S3

Here's my take on the whole situation:

The fact is, a few years ago, Apple had something new to give to the market. An extremely fluid touchscreen and amazing apps were Apple's USP. But now these things have become so mainstream with Android (with phones like the Galaxy Y selling at just 7500) that Apple has just become another competitor in the market. Unless Apple introduces something new and totally revolutionary, it will continue to be just a competitor with Android. With the geniuses behind Google, there's some very serious competition to deal with.

I still remember the way the crowd freaked out at the keynote address of the introduction of the first iPhone, when Steve Jobs demonstrated elastic scrolling. But it has become so common now.

As an Android fan, I find it sad to see these fandroids bickering. Android is supposed to be for on intelligent people, isn't it :p
Fandroids, please pick one device and argue about it. Only the nexus phones will get the fastest updates, but they don't have SD card slots. The HOX has the best screen, but a non removable battery, same as iPhone. S3 is the most powerful, but touchwiz sucks. And if you talk about custom roms, then you have to consider a JB'ed iPhone as well.
Be consistent, will you?

Its really disheartening to see this flame war :(
The last thing i want is to see this forum turn into a friggin youtube comment section.....:sign15:

iPhone is an ok device but you fanbois have to agree that there's a lot of exaggerated marketing. The one thing I just can't stand is this retina display hype.

There is no revolution here,there is no difference in technology...these are normal screens and there are much better screens around. LG has created a 5 inch 440 ppi screen, xperia has a higher ppi . Creating a 3.5 inch 326ppi screen is a joke compared to this. Besides this there isn't any distinction in terms of ppi for these so called retina displays. Every apple screen now is called a "retina display". iPad 3 has a ~220 ppi display which is understandable because it's bigger and that's called retina display too :hopelessness: . So on what basis do they call these normal led screens retina displays?

Believe me its apple's way of marketing. But also remember by the time iPhone 4 released, theres high resolution screen in mobile which is not implemented at that period.
and im not telling that apple is best but why all the Fandroids ruins about apple. If you dont like it move on.

Apple forces you to create a itunes account.

Just saying that this point is not big deal . Also Gmail account more useful then Itunes account.

What's wrong with you bro. Don't you use the android without gmail. I wonder why. Its a I'd which keeps in sync with your phone.

The post which you quoted has some other points also and you didnt get any search results favoring iphone or ios in those points?, Out of box functionality of NFC, Wifi-direct, true multitasking ability, installing 3rd party apps, apps supports(Tasker, swiftkey..), allows 3rd party integration like HTC Sense, TW... Have you any time used HTC smart dialer?

All hail God, you are perching like, out of the box, nfc, wifidirect,true multitalking,true,yes true,sense.
I believe you been having a 4g with always paying with nfc, don't use wires to sync and playing with the eye candy battery draining phone with a pair or three juice pack.
Happy androiding.

What's wrong with you bro. Don't you use the android without gmail. I wonder why. Its a I'd which keeps in sync with your phone.
this is why you should read and comment... one of apple fanboy said..android forces to use gmail.. and for that he replied..whats wrong in that..even apple forces to use itunes account!

At least i never hated apple, microsoft or google... its just iphone 4s was not suited for my purpose and i gone back to android(ofcourse i was convincing myself to continue with iphone, but literally failed)... but most of the people started rubbish.. ios is best in the world, it gives all the possibilities in the world one can give.. and they gone to extreme end.. by saying, android users were kid, stupids and they cant afford:)p)... Anyways no use in talking to people who never understand anything. Its funny to see comments like in INFY, TCS, binary BLOB, VM, sandbox when people talking about features and phone functionalities. :)

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

All hail God, you are perching like, out of the box, nfc, wifidirect,true multitalking,true,yes true,sense.
I believe you been having a 4g with always paying with nfc, don't use wires to sync and playing with the eye candy battery draining phone with a pair or three juice pack.
Happy androiding.
It doesnt matter whether we are using all the features or not.. it just android gives various options and prove android is not limited. Ofcourse i'm experimenting with NFC and i already got NFC tags, wanted to switch on bluetooth/sync with HU, automatically whenever i enter in to my car. My ONEX(S4) easily gives more than a day battery life, why i should for juice pack? Why i need wires for sync? Its not like your so called "LIMITED" :p

At least i never hated apple, microsoft or google... its just iphone 4s was not suited for my purpose and i gone back to android(ofcourse i was convincing myself to continue with iphone, but literally failed)... but most of the people started rubbish.. ios is best in the world, it gives all the possibilities in the world one can give.. and they gone to extreme end.. by saying, android users were kid, stupids and they cant afford:)p)... Anyways no use in talking to people who never understand anything. Its funny to see comments like in INFY, TCS, binary BLOB, VM, sandbox when people talking about features and phone functionalities.

Hmmm, I never wanted to post in the android vs ios war. But at the same time people bashing ios is not good. Yeah, they may be happy with android but Y THIS KOLAVERI WITH IOS.
Each have their own pros n cons. Whatever suits your needs as well as the budget, go on and ignore the rest.
Peace.

As an Android fan, I find it sad to see these fandroids bickering. Android is supposed to be for on intelligent people, isn't it :p
Fandroids, please pick one device and argue about it. Only the nexus phones will get the fastest updates, but they don't have SD card slots. The HOX has the best screen, but a non removable battery, same as iPhone. S3 is the most powerful, but touchwiz sucks. And if you talk about custom roms, then you have to consider a JB'ed iPhone as well.
Be consistent, will you?

no its the other way around bro, iphone is for dummies n android for everyone

Hmmm, I never wanted to post in the android vs ios war. But at the same time people bashing ios is not good. Yeah, they may be happy with android but Y THIS KOLAVERI WITH IOS.
Each have their own pros n cons. Whatever suits your needs as well as the budget, go on and ignore the rest.
Peace.
Excuse me! If you have been reading the thread,you must have noticed that people are bashing the android too. Don't play the victim card!

May be because most of the people use android here! Game over, you lose. :yahoo:

So I assume a majority of people using android means that It cant beats the apple. Boy wake up and see what's near you. You can't even accept the facts because you don't own it or you don't like it.
May be you can't accept the real truth and polishing yourself a winner. Game over and this time no respawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back