Budget 21-30k ITX build

If you're okay with spending 5.5k on the case then you can get the Cooler master Nr200. It also supports ATX power supplies and a very few mATX motherboards so you'll save some money there.
SUGO 14 Mini-ITX Cabinet SST-SG14B - Ordered from prime
In transit so i am with mini-itx mobo only
Yes, one has to buy a motherboard along with this Processor.
Yes prime has listed 4650G separately without mobo
If you're okay with spending 5.5k on the case then you can get the Cooler master Nr200. It also supports ATX power supplies and a very few mATX motherboards so you'll save some money there.
And my present case is Corsair N200
Thanks , let me check them out

Last edited:
SUGO 14 Mini-ITX Cabinet SST-SG14B - Ordered from prime
In transit so i am with mini-itx mobo only
My bad I didn't see that.

If you're going with the 4650g then I'd suggest the B450i Aorus pro motherboard. I have the same and I got it for 8k in a promo but now it seems like it's selling for 11k+
The other cheaper option for the same would be this
https://www.primeabgb.com/online-pr...-b450-gaming-itx-ac-mini-itx-am4-motherboard/

Also if you're going with Intel you'll have to get a non 'F' processor as those dont have integrated graphics

My bad I didn't see that.

If you're going with the 4650g then I'd suggest the B450i Aorus pro motherboard. I have the same and I got it for 8k in a promo but now it seems like it's selling for 11k+
The other cheaper option for the same would be this
https://www.primeabgb.com/online-pr...-b450-gaming-itx-ac-mini-itx-am4-motherboard/

Also if you're going with Intel you'll have to get a non 'F' processor as those dont have integrated graphics
This is for 10k , How is it ?
B450i Aorus pro motherboard is for 13k now :(

Have ordered Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G from prime . Mobo will decide in a day or two . Hopefully this config should last 6/7 years in normal usage , no gaming .
Any RAM recommendations ? Want 16GB minimum

Last edited:
This is for 10k , How is it ?
B450i Aorus pro motherboard is for 13k now :(

Have ordered Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G from prime . Mobo will decide in a day or two . Hopefully this config should last 6/7 years in normal usage , no gaming .
Any RAM recommendations ? Want 16GB minimum
Idk about this motherboard but the Itx options are very limited. If your budget is flexible the I would suggest the Aorus as it has wifi built in too and is of better quality.
Crucial RAM 3000/3200 mhz should be good, I'm not sure about the current prices

Rate of computer parts have skyrocketed. Today it is showing 12500/- on Amazon.

Make use of your Diners card via Smartbuy to get some discount or 5% upfront discount on ICICI.
Thanks can wait also . Prime will take its sweet time to ship and deliver . As such exisiting setup and NUC are working
Have been using my Diner Black for Amazon and HDFC tracking has improved . Now the points at-least come on time

if you are not gaming etc ,why waste money get those simple 2400 mhz crucial/corsair/samsung entry level rams save money
Its not about gaming , As have purchased 4650g then buy the RAMs also and be done for some years
Might pick up from TE market here . But will have to be with bill as crucial doesn't not provide lifetime or 10 years warranty without bill
My 1x 8GB SODIMM has been refused warranty as bill was not available

I would like to thank @DanteErodov @FXGalvatron @bigbyte @tech.monk @Trazer854 @ruiner21 @burntwingzZz for helping to finalize the config
So heres the goodies and only thing balance is Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 CPU cooler
Well let find a free day to build it now . Will compliment nicely with my 8th Gen i3 NUC and supposedly i am future proofed for some years
20210401_205742.jpg

20210401_211320.jpg

20210401_211336.jpg

Unable to upload.....:( . Uploaded

Last edited:
Wow, that's a beautiful little case. Boy, I have been drooling over this & the NR200 from the past couple of months now. Good luck with the build & do lets us know how it goes.

Back