Budget 21-30k ITX build

Another Update -
MOBO has issues as told and accepted by service center in Delhi . 450 stock not available so being checked from Mumbai . Also checking if they change it to 550 with extra payment

Another update
Received back from Delhi service center , still does not work
No power , display in rear ports , HDMI and USB
This is gonna become a long saga seems ....
20210617_174437.jpg

20210617_174428.jpg

Sending it tomorrow again back to service center at Delhi with processor & RAM also + invoices of all three
Whichever finally is not working , RMA then & there
Processor was prime
Motherboard & RAM was Apario Amazon

The issue for which it was sent
No display out when connected to monitor
&
Cabled mouse & keyboard not lighting up when connected & PC running
Still remains

They had opened this Motherboard & later put some 2 screws on the rear , simply shoddy work as expected in India service center's

Last edited:
Wow, that's a beautiful little case. Boy, I have been drooling over this & the NR200 from the past couple of months now. Good luck with the build & do lets us know how it goes.
What, no. Its got that UPS/microwave look :D

I got a 450i fatal1ty and happy since :) worked with a 5800x out of the box. And sub 10k. Cannot complain.

I can get it done at bigger city no issues , only thing was time delay ...
Everyone knows the itch to play with a new PC after assembling it yourself . Delay of another 4/5 days thats what it is.
I am only worried about no power on rear USB ports . Hopefully BIOS update should solve it .
Sad for you dude, I cant even wait the night out with the components in sight.

Guys final update
Everything is working , the useless inefficient Gigabyte service center did not upgrade the BIOS only :oops: o_O:mad:
This time they finally did upgrade and everything worked at Delhi
Now to get it back and assemble it
Congratulations finally! Hope its a niggle free experience moving on.

@DanteErodov @ruiner21
Finally full assembly done , I have only 2 fan ports . One ports is for CPU fan and other is with case fan
I want to add 2/3 more fans . I already have 2x Corsair AF120 Purple LED ans one Corsair AF140 Blue LED quiet Edition
To add them out of these 3 links what i require ?

or I require something else then pls recommend

Thanks
Honestly, I am not sure if using splitters to run multiple led & fans is a good idea as it will put all load on that single fans/led port on your motherboard. Using something like the Deepcool fan hub would be a better idea as it will have its own power source but it doesn't support leds through it. I have seen similar hubs which have both led as well as fan ports & think that they might be a better idea. Again I haven't used any of these myself so would suggest you to wait for others opinion.

Honestly, I am not sure if using splitters to run multiple led & fans is a good idea as it will put all load on that single fans/led port on your motherboard. Using something like the Deepcool fan hub would be a better idea as it will have its own power source but it doesn't support leds through it. I have seen similar hubs which have both led as well as fan ports & think that they might be a better idea. Again I haven't used any of these myself so would suggest you to wait for others opinion.
The LEDS are inbuilt with fan and no seperate power is drawn except the 3pin connector

The LEDS are inbuilt with fan and no seperate power is drawn except the 3pin connector
In that case you don't need the 1st option as it is a led splitter. And deepcool hub is also a splitter as it doesn't have it's own power source so you can select either of 2nd or 3rd option, go with the cheaper option as both are just a simple splitter.

Also regarding the extra load, usually a single header supports 1A total current at 12V although I have read that gigabyte fan headers support 2A, so you should not run more than 3 fans via a single header. Your 120mm fans are 0.4A & 140mm fan is 0.23A so you should be fine even with a 1A limit. Also keep in mind that running different size fans via the same header might make it difficult to control speed of each fan as different size fans have different power vs speed curves, so keep an eye on that as well.

Last edited:
Back