Budget 21-30k ITX build

For me, I removed one stick of RAM and tried and that seemed to do the trick. Try that if you haven't. (Later, I seated the other RAM stick and it worked fine.)

It does, but looks like you need to be able to POST. It's not Q Flash Plus

Edit: Gah my post is not visible
I checked website it didnt have Q flash Plus , no red button of Q Flash on rear
Steps pls ?
For me, I removed one stick of RAM and tried and that seemed to do the trick. Try that if you haven't. (Later, I seated the other RAM stick and it worked fine.)
Tried it did not work . have sent to local shop to install older CPU if available then upgrade BIOS
No Gigabyte center in state itself so ....

I checked website it didnt have Q flash Plus , no red button of Q Flash on rear
Steps pls ?

Tried it did not work . have sent to local shop to install older CPU if available then upgrade BIOS
No Gigabyte center in state itself so ....
Damn. Feels bad man. Good luck!

Ya, I think the best option is to get it to a local PC shop and ask them to update the bios. For a nominal fee you can get them to do it, hopefully.

No luck , no shop has an AMD AM4 open processor . Time to send to a bigger city or check out loan processor thing . Even that will take it sweet time due to courier issues in a small city
Let me check....

No luck , no shop has an AMD AM4 open processor . Time to send to a bigger city or check out loan processor thing . Even that will take it sweet time due to courier issues in a small city
Let me check....
One more way could be to find a 2nd hand Athlon GE/G processor at ~ 3k & later sell it at a small loss. Or if you have any friend with any of the AM4 processor that can help you out.

One more way could be to find a 2nd hand Athlon GE/G processor at ~ 3k & later sell it at a small loss. Or if you have any friend with any of the AM4 processor that can help you out.
I can get it done at bigger city no issues , only thing was time delay ...
Everyone knows the itch to play with a new PC after assembling it yourself . Delay of another 4/5 days thats what it is.
I am only worried about no power on rear USB ports . Hopefully BIOS update should solve it .

Everyone knows the itch to play with a new PC after assembling it yourself . Delay of another 4/5 days thats what it is.
Totally agree with you there. I usually try to take a leave from my office whenever I am expecting something big to be delivered at home, otherwise I try to time it for weekends.

And as said by @burntwingzZz do try take take the whole thing if possible. Otherwise at least take the processor, motherboard & RAM if carrying the whole rig or multiple items is not possible.

The sad story continues ...
Motherboard is not functional , Amazon purchase , return or RMA at Delhi .... Let me check . The shopkeepers Ryzen 3 was also not readable . Rear panel ports have no power at his shop also
Sending to Delhi will be even bigger pain

No
Same error as mine . No display out , rear ports had no power . Checked with usb mouse . For anything it has to show some display . BIOS update did not happen
Oh.
I'm also building mini itx with B450i Aorous bought from Amazon with R5 3600 but I am not able to test it because lack of GPU. Now I'm scared :/

Back