L.A Noire - Discussion Thread

Re: L.A Noire Thread [Xbox 360/PS3]

Have you be using intuition Points ? I read later in the game it gets tough since the actors act in a natural manner so should i save my intuition points ?

dinjo said:
Have you be using intuition Points ? I read later in the game it gets tough since the actors act in a natural manner so should i save my intuition points ?
I have been using intuition points like crazy. On numerous ocassions, it's difficult to make out if the person is lying or not. There was this one person who lied in such a calm manner that it was a bit dodgy to judge. How many points do you currently have stacked up? What case are you on?

About to complete Lipstick Murder Case , and my Disc 2 is ready now.I'm taking this game as slow as i can since thats the best way to play the game

awesome game.loved every minute of it and the graphics were just too good at times.the amount of detail in this game is just incredible and mad men fans are just gonna love the numerous characters that have a role in the story.overall i do say its one of the best games of this year and throughly worth the 30 hour game time.it took me around about 30 to 32 hours i will say to complete it on my xbox.

for 360 lads a word of caution
game freeze issue can be fixed if you install the game

I'll probably resist playing it on weekdays. I would keep the whole weekend reserved for it. I hate breaks in between. :D

^Now THAT is a much better proposition Agent. I'd suggest you wait until further orders. :p

Aman27deep said:
I know, but let a boy dream :p
OMG OMG OMG! Aman it seems that the Gods have answered your prayers. The PS3 was shutting itself down because of overheating issues and now R* has released a patch. Now that had a loophole!

Now go figure! :D

LOL! I knew this patch was bound to come out. The heating issue is a weird phenomenon though. :p

I really don't think i will get the PS3 despite the fact the game looks much shinnier on PS3 already midway would be completing the game this weekend.

Need to put down my papers before that utilizing all my PL ;-)

OMFG i am so fricking happy :D

6.jpg

Ethan_Hunt said:
Dinjo, let me know the result of 'The Golden Butterfly' case, once you're done with it. It's right after 'The Lipstick Murder Case'. Remember to spoiler tag it though.

Also, Lens of Truth comparison between the PS3 and the 360 version: Lens of Truth - Head2Head: L.A. Noire Screenshot Comparison PS3 vs Xbox 360
Done with Golden Butterfly

Have to chase down Hugo to get him behind the bars

Back