L.A Noire - Discussion Thread

Re: L.A Noire Thread [Xbox 360/PS3]

Gannu said:
Aman how far have you progressed? :p
Not a lot man, very busy at office these days. Last case completed was the Red Lipstick case.

BTW this game, on the Ps3, atleast looks 2x better than RDR. RDR on ps3 was a disaster, the severe lack of AA made my eyes bleed. All the time i was playing RDR on the PS3, i was thinking how good could this game have looked on 1980*1080 on my PC at highest details plus 16x AA. Damn you R*.

This is f*ckin' stupid. I loaded disc 1 today to complete the remaining Street Crimes mission and was not sure which missions were remaining. I loaded the "Traffic desk" and picked Street crimes of L.A. and got the dispatch call. When I reached the location, it loaded 'Masked Gunman' mission again. WTF? I had completed this mission the very first time I started the game. Completed it anyway and proceeded to the next one, which again seemed to be the one I had completed earlier. Now I'm confused which missions I have missed out and in which department it was assigned. :mad:

^Look again on the map. And load the legend. The ones which show the person as a white/grey one is the one you have already attempted. A red one means a new one which you haven't.

Quoting from my previous post:

Completed all the street crimes as well. It is pretty easy once the story mode is completed. Whatever street crimes are left is indicated on the map as a red symbol and whatever has been completed is indicated in white. Click on them, ask the partner to drive. Once all the street crimes of a particular desk have been completed, getting into the car or while launching 'The streets of L.A.', it displays a message - 'All the street crimes of this desk have been completed'. So it's pretty easy this way.

Got promoted to Ad Vice. Now the first f-ing bug I encountered had to me my first Ad Vice mission, "The Black Caesar" . :mad:

Some one help me out

When you are investigating Marlon, the dude of the music company with the fishy gambling machine. I got the combination right, and saw the crap load of army surplus morphine there, then there was this chase and now its questioning time. I ask the 1t question and the clues from the damn gambling machine don't show up. Any idea? And fix ?

jojothedragon said:
^Phew, got past that case with flying colors. :D I just had to visit another place first. Its wasn't a bug.

Yep! It's one of those cases which need you to visit all the locations to unlock all the clues. I remember missing one location in 'The Fallen Idol' mission. :p

L.A Noire [PC] - Discussion Thread

PC gaming aficionados, we hear you. And today, we are very happy to announce that L.A. Noire will be arriving on the PC platform this fall.

Developed by Rockstar Leeds and built to run on a wide range of PCs, L.A. Noire's robust feature customization includes keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality to both optimize and customize performance and user experience. Along with increased fidelity and improved graphical enhancements, the PC version will also feature 3D support for an even greater sense of interaction and immersion within a painstakingly detailed 1940s Los Angeles.

Originally developed by Team Bondi in conjunction with Rockstar Games, L.A. Noire is a crime thriller set in post World War II Los Angeles. As Detective Cole Phelps, players must search for clues, interrogate suspects and chase down criminals to solve a series of cases based on real world incidents. As he rises through the ranks of the LAPD, Phelps comes face-to-face with the corrupt heart of Los Angeles: from fallen starlets to double-dealing police officers and the vast reaches of the criminal underworld and finally, the darkness of his own personal demons.

For much, much more about L.A. Noire, visit L.A. Noire | Rockstar Games and stay tuned for the PC version release date announcement.

L.A. Noire Is Coming for PC this Fall | Rockstar Games

I would have been more happy if they would have ported RDR

re: L.A Noire [PC] - Discussion Thread

I don't care about RDR, I'm just too happy to hear this game is coming to PC. I tried this game on a PS3 and it was INCREDIBLE. Now if this sells for 499 then that would be the cherry on the cake :D

Awesome news!!! That too this Fall? that means from September, October right?..sweet..

dinjo said:
I would have been more happy if they would have ported RDR
And ^this. Cmon R*. Now, give us RDR too..

OMG! This is huge news for PC gamers. Trust me, this game was incredible. This will definitely be worth your wait. :)

WTF!!!!!!!

On a serious note, i need RDR instead. RDR would look so much better on my rig! LA noire once played gives no replayable value AFAIT.

Awesome news! :D

Now time to read the reviews. :p I didn't read anything on this since I knew it'll just make me sad that it's not available on PC. :(

Wow! This is some awesome news indeed. R* could have definitely ported Red Dead as well but nvm. PC gamers will have a solid time this Q3/Q4. :D

Back