L.A Noire - Discussion Thread

Re: L.A Noire Thread [Xbox 360/PS3]

Wasn't this one from the game? Though it is a trailer sorts.

[youtube]ux2tRlQd19U[/youtube]

Mind = blown! :O

I take back my previous words and this is now my most sought out game for this year. Alas, the wait till May is going to kill me. I can't believe the PS3 version looks so sharp. The facial animation was jaw-dropping. For people who are still waiting for Rockstar to release RDR on the PC, isn't this enough reason to get a console now? :p

^ U also said...that u r quitting gaming....

Hopefully it doesnt get delayed as other R* games :mad:

Damn that looks good!

Ethan_Hunt said:
For people who are still waiting for Rockstar to release RDR on the PC, isn't this enough reason to get a console now? :p
Was that directed to me? :p

xXx said:
^you never know with R*.....to please their shareholders :mad:
I wonder how Maxpayne 3 is shaping up - absolutely no news from them. No screenshots, no teasers, NADA. :|

OT: Are you back at AUH?

dinjo said:
What did i say..

I bow before the MASTAH!

xXx said:
^ U also said...that u r quitting gaming....

That was his evil twin brother. NO SERIOUSLY! :southpar:

Aman27deep said:
Was that directed to me? :p

Not particularly, but knowing Cockstar's porting history, you'll have to keep waiting till the PC version gets an announcement. So start playing these awesome games on day one, ON THE CONSOLES.

Ethan_Hunt said:
That was his evil twin brother. NO SERIOUSLY! :southpar:

:rofl:

Ethan_Hunt said:
Not particularly, but knowing Cockstar's porting history, you'll have to keep waiting till the PC version gets an announcement. So start playing these awesome games on day one, ON THE CONSOLES.

I'm buying either a PS3 or a 360 first thing in April :)

Aman27deep said:
Most R* games are delayed (GTA, Red Dead?), leys see if this is. :ashamed:
haha, i'm sure he just wanted to say that cause he could!
Haha U are right aman..It kinda rhymed! So I posted it..:p

Aman27deep said:
No they were also delayed for the Console versions.

GTA Delay - Grand Theft Auto IV delayed from Oct. to fiscal Q2 '08 | Joystiq

RDR Delay (Although only one and a half month) - Kotaku, the Gamer

*sorry for late reply didn't see your post*

Now THAT, I didn't know. Guess we'll just have to cross our fingers for this to release on May 17th. I remember how pumped we were for Red Dead releasing last year in May and Alan Wake too. Like all other Rockstar games, I hope this has a bloody long SP campaign.

The famous delay for GTA IV was due to PS3 version of the game was not coded well and there were lots of performance issues and Rockstar had legal obligation with sony to release the games on both platforms at same time causing the delay in release.Same thing happend for RdR

It is their obligation ???

R* has always played their cards on PlayStation first then on any other platform, it was their incompetency, they hadn't figured out how to tame their RAGE Engine on PS3....

This was the time when PS3 had arrived and Sony pooled in lots of money to get competitive with 360 with simultaneous release, its was confirmed on Pach Attack ON GTTV.

Back