L.A Noire - Discussion Thread

Re: L.A Noire Thread [Xbox 360/PS3]

xXx said:
they hadn't figured out how to tame their RAGE Engine on PS3....
LOL they still haven't. :rofl:

I could see the shadows in Red Dead as blocks and textures appearing/missing/re-appearing during most occasions. Luckily, Undead isn't half as bad as this.

[youtube]8-KIs30X2LQ[/youtube]

VG247 said:
Rockstar’s released a brand new video of LA Noire and a case that’s playable in the game if you pre-order it at GAME, known as The Naked City. The case revolves around a supposed suicide of a fashion model. But all is not it seems.

ken kosgrow of mad men as lead character is awesome.he doesnt get much screen time in mad men but is a very good actor and has a nice voice.this game should be in top 4 or 5 at the end of the year.the trailers till now have been very very impressive.

Aman27deep said:
Really exited for this game - this year is awesome for video gamers is it not? :p
Hell yeah, this is TEH year for us gamers! \m/

March and November - 2 BIG months to watch out for! :eek:hyeah:

dinjo said:
Homefront, Dragon Age 2, Crysis 2, Shogun 2: Total War, Yakuza 4, Tomb Raider Trilogy etc. There are some lesser known titles as well.

Need anything moar?

Gannu said:
Oh yeah. Apparently 'only this game could bring him back to gaming'.

:rofl:
Lol. Yeah. joke below for Dinjo :p

1239023890_showoff-touchdown-fail.gif

Good God! I'm definitely getting the PS3 version for sure. Heck, I'll have to get a 4 day leave sanctioned at work after this game releases. :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
Good God! I'm definitely getting the PS3 version for sure. Heck, I'll have to get a 4 day leave sanctioned at work after this game releases. :p
Yeah i was surprised to see a game use the ps3 version for a trailer/teaser for a multiplatform game. Maybe they tweaked RAGE a bit so that it could use the PS3 CPU better? who knows.

Having seen all the videos, one thing is to be noticed -
why is he touching all the evidence, with his bare hands? If he is the investigation officer, he should atleast wear a glove?

Back