Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

i had purchase the seagate 500gb hdd using the 500 off coupon and selected COD payment mode. i have recieved their message but they have not mentioned the order no in it. how to track the order ?

Adding a few 500 coupons :

1) lbsfbk47621f80
2) lbsfbkcb3744af
3) lbsfbkcaa29566
4) lbsfbk08b5cd4b
5) lbsfbk473a95a9
6) lbsfbk7a5111e5
7) lbsfbkb2a15395
8) lbsfbka1319cc5
9) lbsfbk39a7539d
10) jaanlelomeri420

Made up the 10th one to make it a list of 10 :bleh:

JT_daniel said:
Uh oh. I just used one of the 100 rs off coupons to get a mic cum headphones (iball, 159 rs) and was almost done paying and was in the ICICI 3d password page, when I entered the password and my internet got cut. :( Money hasn't been debited from my account, since I did not get any instant sms from the bank, but it shows as bought in the letsbuy my account page.

:/ D'you guys think they'll take cash on delivery or something? Because they haven't taken the money yet!
Guys, help?

I purchased a 8gb pen drive the net banking as well as the debit card did not work. it debited the money and then again credited. in my acc it shows two items pending. what do i do with it? will it be delivered because i havent paid anything ?

avi said:
[mod]Guys PLEASE don't post coupon codes here, some guys selling off coupons in Desi Dime. So...[/mod]
With the validity just 2 hours away, I don't think that request applies mate.. :) Letsbuy will get a lot of orders before midnight, that's for sure! lol

I have orderd a camera on 30th may today the status shows "ready to be processed" could any one tell how much it may take to deliver.I have opt for COD!

rajveersingh09 said:
I purchased a 8gb pen drive the net banking as well as the debit card did not work. it debited the money and then again credited. in my acc it shows two items pending. what do i do with it? will it be delivered because i havent paid anything ?
Order will be processed only if the status says confirmed)!

Sent from my Desire HD

shared all 100 off coupons that i had...and 3X100 off shoppers stop coupons are with me...minimum purchase on 750..

don't know where to post 'em coz i didn't find any suitable thread....PM me if you want

Back