Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Re: Just Another Rs 100 of On LetsBuy.Com Thread :)

^^ Keep Mailing Them They Might end up Sending u 2 coupons for The Same Recharge also :) (Happened with me,For those Tradus Coupons)

Re: 250 off coupon letsbuy.com

I received my card through Blue Dart today although the Letsbuy website still says order is "Confirmed" :p

Excellent packaging. Mfg date is Mar 2011 so I must say its a really good deal :D

Hey Guys,

Is the verbatim 8GB memory card any good?

How does it compare to the likes from Sandisk or Kingston for example?

amit25589 said:
and ya recived the product from lets buy in 2 days and the packing was damn good ..... ordered at the friends home in chennai

did not wanna take risk of octroi ..... so navi mumbai and thane guys avoid shipping it at your place

they put a copy of orignal invoice outside the box.... so its obvious it will be octroi charged

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

the reliance has removed the offer but i guess the code still works on lets buy so i said grab it
the code still works & ordered few things, hence called up to request to lower the amount on the invoice which they stick it outside the parcel, hence breaking news they told me is that no one has to worry about the octroi because

THE OCTROI WHICH EVER APPLICABLE IS PAID BY LETSBUY.COM ITSELF

Here is another one KG35ecd5058f 100 off on 250 :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

talrejaheeru said:
Guys Just check that This one is working LBKVSa1bd16eb :)
not working
got this error with payment
Oops!
The coupon code you have entered is no longer valid.

Re: Just Another Rs 100 of On LetsBuy.Com Thread :)

I did a 444 Airtel recharge today. Selected 4x LetsBuy coupons and 1x McDonalds.

2jxent.png

The recharge happened instantly - received a full talk time confirmation sms even before the ICICI net banking page could refresh back to freecharge.in site. Happy with the transaction. Will post here when I receive the coupons.

malhotraraul said:
the code still works & ordered few things, hence called up to request to lower the amount on the invoice which they stick it outside the parcel, hence breaking news they told me is that no one has to worry about the octroi because

THE OCTROI WHICH EVER APPLICABLE IS PAID BY LETSBUY.COM ITSELF

Are you sure about this??

I have paid octroi on both my purchases!

Back