Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Re: 250 off coupon letsbuy.com

always-shri said:
My order dated 5th Apr is still not shipped...
Anyone in the same boat as me?
Mine got shipped on 7th via bluedart, i am expecting it tomorrow :)

always-shri said:
My order dated 5th Apr is still not shipped...
Anyone in the same boat as me?
Ya i am in same boat. I too ordered on 5th and not shipped yet. I hope it gets shipped tommorow since sat and sun are off.

Re: Just Another Rs 100 of On LetsBuy.Com Thread :)

^ I remember there was a thermometer for Rs. 120 which would come out to 20 bucks with the coupon.

Its still a good deal though. I remember seeing a similar thermometer at a chemist just last week for Rs. 110

boogeyman said:
Its still a good deal though. I remember seeing a similar thermometer at a chemist just last week for Rs. 110
its still better because few weeks a bought one from ebay for 150 bucks:mad:

Any Rs 250/-off coupon? Guys please suggest me a USB keyboard combo for a laptop.preferably The size should be small.

My order which was placed on April 4th got shipped on 9th finally. They still haven't sent me a mail with tracking details though.

Anyway you can find out whether its shipped or not by entering your order number in BlueDart site as the Ref # ( Enter only the numeric part, omit the 'LSB-')

varkey said:
My order which was placed on April 4th got shipped on 9th finally. They still haven't sent me a mail with tracking details though.

Anyway you can find out whether its shipped or not by entering your order number in BlueDart site as the Ref # ( Enter only the numeric part, omit the 'LSB-')
Thanks for the info my order placed on the 5th was picked up at 9th and its In Transit Await Delivery Information according to the website but my other order has no records at all... :( weird

Back