Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

^ Trying to be sarcastic I guess ?? Sorry dint work,... :|
Go through my post properly,... I dint expect the product to be available the next day itself,.. It is the 1st time I am dealing with letsbuy so asked about their turnaround time for the orders,...

@smnrock Thanks again for your reply,... :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@delguy19 Thanks for the reply,... :)

xtremevicky said:
What do you guys expect ? You order something today and you want them to come at your doorstep with the newspaper the next morning . ?
Actually they act lazy and really donot understand their payment acknowledgement time.
They say like 24-48 hrs to realise the payment.WTF ?
When i order at yebhi, the payment is processed and acknowlegded with in couple of minutes.

The worst part of LB is they may cancel the order or refuse to ship at their own discretion and donot update the user at regular intervals :mad:
IMO,If i stay in any major city, i should get the product with in 2-3 days.

They dont act Lazy . They dont manually enter the amount you pay in the system and it gets done via a process . Yehbhi has faster and Letsbuy has slower . Live with it .

IMO , You should get the order in the number of days they mention and also they have the right to cancel your order at there discretion . Read there T$C.

ramanujpatro said:
Actually they act lazy and really donot understand their payment acknowledgement time.
They say like 24-48 hrs to realise the payment.WTF ?
When i order at yebhi, the payment is processed and acknowlegded with in couple of minutes.

The worst part of LB is they may cancel the order or refuse to ship at their own discretion and donot update the user at regular intervals :mad:
IMO,If i stay in any major city, i should get the product with in 2-3 days.
I order my e5 on monday after noon and today its in my cousin's hand in amritsar. thats fast

xtremevicky said:
They dont act Lazy . They dont manually enter the amount you pay in the system and it gets done via a process . Yehbhi has faster and Letsbuy has slower . Live with it .

IMO , You should get the order in the number of days they mention and also they have the right to cancel your order at there discretion . Read there T$C.
Dude , u seem to be a LB agent or do u work for them ? ;)

Every company have their T&C,even when u book a flight ticket, they have the discretion of cancelling it . Don't they ?
Will u accept that when u have to reach home on the diwali/christmas eve ? No right ?

Same applies here as well. If they don't have the stock in reality, its ok. But when they have a product and play with the customer , that's bad.

And why should i live with it ? huh
Its our money and we have the right.

Any ways my point was if yebhi and others can process it fast, so should LB.

delguy19 said:
I order my e5 on monday after noon and today its in my cousin's hand in amritsar. thats fast
That doesn't happen always, atleast not with me

ramanujpatro said:
Dude , u seem to be a LB agent or do u work for them ? ;)

Every company have their T&C,even when u book a flight ticket, they have the discretion of cancelling it . Don't they ?

Will u accept that when u have to reach home on the diwali/christmas eve ? No right ?

Same applies here as well. If they don't have the stock in reality, its ok. But when they have a product and play with the customer , that's bad.

And why should i live with it ? huh

Its our money and we have the right.

Any ways my point was if yebhi and others can process it fast, so should LB.

That doesn't happen always, atleast not with me
How can you say that they have the product and they dont want to give it to you ? :D

Off course it is your money and you have the right , similarly they are the product providers and when they say 4-7 WORKING days then give them the time . Plus Why are you comparing Yehbhi and LB ?

PS :- I am not an Agent nor I work for them . I have the patience and maturity !

xtremevicky said:
How can you say that they have the product and they dont want to give it to you ? :D

Off course it is your money and you have the right , similarly they are the product providers and when they say 4-7 WORKING days then give them the time . Plus Why are you comparing Yehbhi and LB ?

PS :- I am not an Agent nor I work for them . I have the patience and maturity !
I had ordered a Samsung Galaxy 3 for my bro , the same day they reduced the price to 7.4k and used the RCOMLB1 as well :p

Even i had the patience and maturity to wait for 3,4,5 days.......... no, it was actually 7 days :)
Between these days i called them twice for confirming the payment and then to enquire abt the dispatch.
I got +ve response from the CC guy both the times.As per the T&C they said they wud deliver the product with in the stipulated time frame.

8th day i got a call from LB stating they are out of stock for this order and was provided with 2 options :
1. Refund ( after they kept my money for 7 days and it wud take a week (as per T&C ) to refund the money )
2. Change to Wave 575 ( some wave model).

I said i need sometime and will reply them after an hour.

Then i browsed LB to find Samsung Galaxy 3 was 7.9k and that is why they called me to say they were out of stock.

Bad business ethics.

Even though they had stock for the phone and were selling at higher price, they din't honour the previous orders.

In short, CC guy called me to say take back ur money and order the same product at higher price.

I know you fell pissed but they will go bankrupt with some of these offers !

Remember , They dont have stock themselves of stuff they have tie ups with dealers who want to sell and they say a price and LB lists that . Now on some day that Dealer refuses to give LB at 7.4K then what are they suppose to do ? Take the hit themselves ?

When you buy a product then carefully look at the bill . You will know who is the seller .

I got a 2.5HDD of Seagate . It was some Delhi Seller !

xtremevicky said:
When you buy a product then carefully look at the bill . You will know who is the seller .

I got a 2.5HDD of Seagate . It was some Delhi Seller !
Must be their subsidiary or their physical store in Delhi.
These people sell with different brandnames, but eventually come under a single brand and that is Let's Buy.
If u would have bought anything from pantaloons,central,ezone u will know what i am talking about.

Back