Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

m-jeri said:
I got one for 10% off 1680 max off coupon. Got nothing in return.. so sad. only @net

Rest all distributed.

If u get back any coupons,please consider me :)
Planning to get a moto defy by the end of this month :)
So any coupon which wud give a 1500 off will do :)

Problem is the cashback offer was over 2-3 days back...so I dont think anyone got any coupons even if they used the one that you gave to everyone !

Supra said:
Problem is the cashback offer was over 2-3 days back...so I dont think anyone got any coupons even if they used the one that you gave to everyone !

Its not a problem. I had, I gave. :D.

I am sure you all would have returned if the offer was there.

So sad that domino effect i was expecting didn't happen. @letsbuy --> :mad:

m-jeri said:
Its not a problem. I had, I gave. :D.

I am sure you all would have returned if the offer was there.

So sad that domino effect i was expecting didn't happen. @letsbuy --> :mad:
yes have they waited a week i would have given 27 coupon [all more than 2.5k]with the help of 2 TE members

but never mind things dont always to ur liking

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and yes special thanks for m-jerry for the coupon

My friend just ordered a SGSII and did not receive any coupons.

May be cash back works by applying that coupon..but you cannot use any other coupon along with this..which defeats the whole purpose. Earlier ppl were getting by ordering even with other coupons..

I am planning to get an xbox 360 Kinect bundle off letsbuy. Any suggestion to get the best deal from them ?

ICICIB or LB100CASHBACK ?

Can someone tell me about the cash back offer ?

^cash back offer has expired mate. if anyone has any valid coupons remaining u can ask and get one. Those are max 10% discount with max discount amount ranging from 1k to 3k. In ur case if u can get a 10% with 2900 max it would be good for u.

In case u are unable to get one then use the ICICI coupon which gives u 10% (max 1200) discount giving u a 1200 bucks discount on ur purchase

With these coupons you will be entitled to a discount of 10% of the order value up to a maximum of Rs 194

LBCASHBACK62256385
LBCASHBACKf99c7207
LBCASHBACK646985bb
LBCASHBACK45ef495a
LBCASHBACKf5a9cc04
LBCASHBACKcba3993c
LBCASHBACK9c886e15
LBCASHBACK67ea3869
LBCASHBACKa3b06806
LBCASHBACK70f23465

mrnikhilsudo said:
guys can anyone help me out.... I need 2k coupon for letsbuy as I ma buying the Defy today... I will share coupons once I get them in my inbox

Cash back scheme is over. U wont get any cash back coupons from letsbuy,

Back