Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

teche said:
I purchased Panasonic cordless phone & was not provided with a Handset cover in the box of contents. It was mentioned in the manual that a cover would be provided. Raised the issue with Cust care, they offered a solution in the form of this coupon.
So you basically boasted about a purchase for which you had paid in full.

Avoid unnecessary post like those.

Spacescreamer said:
So you basically boasted about a purchase for which you had paid in full.

Nope it was follow up to my earlier posts where I had mentioned about Letsbuy's poor service. There was an item missing in the box of contents delivered to me.
They were offering me 200/- coupon but I insisted on a higher value, so got 350/-.

The post was for other members who also ordered similar stuff & did not receive full box contents.

& Remember you are not a Mod yet, stay in your own ravine.

teche said:
CA50 said:
if its not account locked then share it here
teche said:
I purchased Panasonic cordless phone & was not provided with a Handset cover in the box of contents. It was mentioned in the manual that a cover would be provided. Raised the issue with Cust care, they offered a solution in the form of this coupon.

This is the course of the posts.

Now where does the post from you states that you actually utilized a coupon which was anywhere near an 'offer' ?

If i purchase an article, and the seller redeems the amount for something else.. that is not something to boast about. Had you clubbed your two post together, it would have made more sense.

Spacescreamer said:
icici coupon too is a no limit thing iinm.

And with such a short time frame.. are these guys trying to make hay before bringing the prices down on a large scale ?

Useless post!
teche said:
Yeah, do check the manual supplied with the Phone. It says Handset cover is provided with the Phone in the box. Perils of online I would say.
teche said:
I bought this one: Panasonic Cordless TG3611BX

The manual which came with the Phone, shows Handset cover provided in the box of contents.
sumatrix said:
I ordered a cordless phone same as your model and did not receive an cover too
techpal said:
I too got panasonic cordless phone and there was also no handset cover as u mentioned but in my box there wasnt mentioned any cover. Which model u got?
@Spacescreamer, This is the real course of posts. Had you been active & read previous posts, there wouldn't have been any cause for jealously or otherwise roudy behaviour.

Hope sense prevails & people start minding their own business.

Got my fridge today. Packing is utter bullshit & the delivery people are ****ing rude. They just wanna dump the stuff and run away as soon as possible ! :mad:

Though the fridge was sealed from the inside, I just noticed some 3-4 scratch marks on the body which I wasn't able to pick up earlier because the letsbuy delivery people were standing on top of my head to sign the receiving receipt and pay the CoD amount. They didn't even had the courtesy to put on the legs. Just dumped it near a power socket, plugged it in, showed me it was working & off they went !

Lower price is ok, but the delivery is shit ! :mad:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Called the Letsbuy people. They told me either I can wait for a replacement which will take 12-15 days as the product comes from the main warehouse & not the local warehouse or they can give me a coupon of 700/1000 depending on the management's decision.

Opted for the coupon & insisted on a minimum of 1000. They said I should get it by today evening or tomorrow morning !

*Fingers crossed*

rohit3192 said:
Galz are always polite.
Hope next time they will send women staff to deliver the item.
All other shopping methods will droop for sure.......btw. I had a purchase on 6th April............till now no delivery......after asking CC the guy (not Girl :mad:)....said " There was an IP conflict while payment. You have to send Transaction Reference and Photo ID proof for confirmation".....Damn :huh:..............He said you are the lucky case which happens once in hundred:S

I have a very gud experience got by 8 gb card with in 3 days ( May be coz i live in delhi). Shipping was through Blue Dart which everyone can rely on. I got the shipment confirmation on my mobile and email also. Overall i am happy customer of Letsbuy :)

I got da creative A35 speakers delivered to bombay in 3 days, but sms confirmation/mail was sent on 4th day with shipping details :)

Hi,

I would like to buy Samsung Wave II. I heard that I can get 10-15% discount coupon from Reliance or ICICI that I can use on letsbuy.com to buy the phone. Please tell me from where I can get the coupon and how should I use it. I want to made the payment as COD. Please assist. Thanks in advance.

mobile_user said:
Hi,

I would like to buy Samsung Wave II. I heard that I can get 10-15% discount coupon from Reliance or ICICI that I can use on letsbuy.com to buy the phone. Please tell me from where I can get the coupon and how should I use it. I want to made the payment as COD. Please assist. Thanks in advance.

use <RCOMLSB> as coupon code, you will get 15% or 2000 Max discount. COD also possible on letsbuy. You will be asked for payment once you have the delivery @ door.

Back